Used Car Dealers Feedback (Part 2)!

RadX

Dear all bros and sis, I would like to rise your awareness to Advance Auto Trading @ Turf City Lot B41/B57.

This afternoon, I accompanied with my friend to Turf City to look for Jap used cars. When we were there, we heard the two ah beng salesmen shouting their heads off with hokkien vulgarities and pointing middle fingers and pushing a young couple (we assume they are customers) . We overheard something like "Cannot afford car then get lost, don't waste our time",F***ers". We do not know what happened earlier on, but both of us were shocked. No matter how rude customers are, they are always right ? Our first thought was salesmen look down on the young couple, thinking they are not sincere buyers.

One of the salesman even used his mobile to call the police, complaining of harassment to their business. To be fair on both sides, as we the third parties we do not wish to give any comment or conclusion.

The poor young couple couldnt do anything but leave the scene, but both salesmen continue harass the young couple with vulgarities . The dispute ended when a lady approached them. (We think she should be the lady boss bcoz both salesmen started to shut their mouth).

My intention of writing here is just to bring awareness to customers who intend to patronise this dealer shop. We personally think that no matter what did the customer do, salesmen shouldnt shout with vulgarities, pointing middle fingers and show sign of violence.

We suggest bros and sis to consider visiting this dealer shop because you might not know what actions and words they will use to you.

Good luck, hope this sharing is beneficial to all.

this is bad service.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Really?? Henly is "good fella? " finally someone talking about good dealer after so much nonsense from bad dealers...

Will keep look out ..

Personally had a pleasant experience dealing with Henly a year ago.

+1

• Praise 1

dun ever pay admin fee(football money)to car dealer!!if they say its standard practice,jus walk off n dun buy from them.they already earn from e sale n still want football $?ask them to F off!! [laugh]

haha ya man...recently was asked by dealer in Turf City to cough up $500 "admin"fee.....dealer said industry practice !?

I told them a flat NO as I never had to pay this when dealing with other dealers (outside turf city) in the past 3 years.

Hi guys,

Anyone have dealings with Guan Motors @ Ubi Automart? Would like some reviews on them as I have seen a car there.

Also other than STA, are you allowed to go to your own workshop for inspection?

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Dear Bros,

come visit me should if you guys need any car. No admin/football fee in Henly [sly]

PM me the car/cars you are interested.

Can talk bout price after test-drive. [laugh]

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/listing...1307&RPG=20

You have black Camry 2010. List at 90k leh.

Shocking leh. Deregistration this yr is 38-40k....

Body value 50k meh?

Can I buy at 65k. 25k above paper leh. Haha..

My car paper value prob at 22k... Sell u 23k lar. Steady..

Haha....

Anyway jokes aside, how much discounts u guys willing to go?

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Just reported on the news, some smaller scale car dealers already close shop.

Those thinking of buying now suggest you source from more reputable dealers, or may run risk of deposit being gone with the wind.

• Praise 3

bro....hope your sales huat considering you are a known 'good fella' here

keep it up

Haha thx bro for the compliment! Need your suppork then more huat!

and i shall hope i would not let any forummers down here [laugh]

Cheers!

(edited)

You have black Camry 2010. List at 90k leh.

Shocking leh. Deregistration this yr is 38-40k....

Body value 50k meh?

Can I buy at 65k. 25k above paper leh. Haha..

My car paper value prob at 22k... Sell u 23k lar. Steady..

Haha....

Anyway jokes aside, how much discounts u guys willing to go?

This Camry price was down by 2k previously as my boss was looking at 92.8k. Cars are seriously not moving well on our side hence we have to price a little lower.

In sgcarmart, this Camry price is quite competitive already. the only thing is that the mileage is 80,000km to be honest and 2 owners within 3 years.

Anyway, previous owner did well-maintain this car and was fully agent maintained.

If you are interested, come for a test drive at no obligation. If you like it, we can discuss further.

*Note: No more warranty from Borneo for 3rd owner.

**We do not charge admin fees and no obligation to buy insurance and take loan from us.

Edited by HenlyETP

Actually I went to see the mini u had BEFORE the rules came on. Gave u my car # etc for a trade in..... I NEVER GOT A CALL BACK FROM YOU.

Anybody looking for a reasonable short-term car, can consider this:

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.ph...974&DL=1420

I personally drove this car and was very smooth. Swear that owner really well-kept the car.

Paintwork was also nicely done up.

(edited)

Actually I went to see the mini u had BEFORE the rules came on. Gave u my car # etc for a trade in..... I NEVER GOT A CALL BACK FROM YOU.

Bro, it's not me la.. think is my colleague. Coz i do not have any enquiry on our Mini.

anyway, still around ma?

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/listing...VL=2&TO=Any

PM me b4 u go down bro. sometimes im not ard de..

anyway, i apologise on behalf of my colleague. Any car u still currently interested? I will do sui sui for u [laugh]

Edited by HenlyETP

Neutral Newbie

Any car u still currently interested? I will do sui sui for u [laugh]

The "famous" or "infamous" last words before a car salesman will close a deal and promising you that your car will be the best thing besides having multiple orgasml!! After signing on a dotted line, they will just vanish!!

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

The "famous" or "infamous" last words before a car salesman will close a deal and promising you that your car will be the best thing besides having multiple orgasml!! After signing on a dotted line, they will just vanish!!

well at least hes trying compared to the standard simply bo chap look at some dealers.

this "downturn" will actually make the salesmen work harder instead of auto windfall of last 3yrs.

Economy up, service down. Economy down, service up lol. So for consumer, better have more downturns so better service n lower price!!!

(edited)

bro, won't la.. Even if i really vanish, Henly will still take up the responsibility.

am looking to work long-term with my customers. vanish shall be ideal for those short-termers ba :D

Life in Henly still good compare to other companies i had worked b4. Therefore, won't think i will vanish la.

Edited by HenlyETP
  • Praise 1

The guy I spoke to was the son.

Bro, it's not me la.. think is my colleague. Coz i do not have any enquiry on our Mini.

anyway, still around ma?

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/listing...VL=2&TO=Any

PM me b4 u go down bro. sometimes im not ard de..

anyway, i apologise on behalf of my colleague. Any car u still currently interested? I will do sui sui for u [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Dear all,

Hi, I've been a lurker in mycarforum for quite sometime, but hadn't actively participated actively in the forum. I recently had an interest with a pre-owned car from one of the dealers.

It is supposed to be owned by 2 owners before, but the second owner is actually registered under the dealer's company name. When asked why the dealer's company had to buy it and not just hold the car like what the normal practice is, the dealer told me that there's a limit to holding the cars. Once a certain time is up and they can't sell the car, they would have to transfer ownership to themselves before continuing to try sell it to 2nd hand buyers.

My question is, is there any truth in this?

Thanks!!

• Praise 2

Dear all,

Hi, I've been a lurker in mycarforum for quite sometime, but hadn't actively participated actively in the forum. I recently had an interest with a pre-owned car from one of the dealers.

It is supposed to be owned by 2 owners before, but the second owner is actually registered under the dealer's company name. When asked why the dealer's company had to buy it and not just hold the car like what the normal practice is, the dealer told me that there's a limit to holding the cars. Once a certain time is up and they can't sell the car, they would have to transfer ownership to themselves before continuing to try sell it to 2nd hand buyers.

My question is, is there any truth in this?

Thanks!!

did not Thurman said this policy is extended from 9months to 1 year...

bottom line....its true

↡ Advertisement