PE By election Results and Analysis

RadX

WP to win one more GRC? Now so easy la. Thought they say East coast has quite high chance for WP to win.

hope the path is clear for Punggol Pasir ris GRC...

If it ends up 3 corner fight...

unlikely WP can win....

For east coast... very much there for the taking now...

out goes Eric Tan.... now in comes Daniel Goh... (If he slots in.....)

↡ Advertisement

yep for those living abroad, they are only happy to have more population in singapore.

overcrowding, stagnation in salary dosn't affect them.

whereas increase in ptty prices and rental income is welcomed by them.

Bring more people in than i can huat big big!!! Earn more rental for my properties :wub::wub::wub:

WP to win one more GRC? Now so easy la. Thought they say East coast has quite high chance for WP to win.

Not as easy as it seems.. PE does not really reflect the overall sentiment of Singapore. Im more worried about keeping Aljunied and PE.

But then like PE BE, I'm happy to be proven wrong! [;)]

hope the path is clear for Punggol Pasir ris GRC...

If it ends up 3 corner fight...

unlikely WP can win....

For east coast... very much there for the taking now...

out goes Eric Tan.... now in comes Daniel Goh... (If he slots in.....)

It will be interesting who they will field for East Coast.

out of the original team now left Glenda Han, Gerald Giam and Mohd Fazli Talip. Most probably they will stay..

Dr Daniel Goh? and?

It will be interesting who they will field for East Coast.

out of the original team now left Glenda Han, Gerald Giam and Mohd Fazli Talip. Most probably they will stay..

Dr Daniel Goh? and?

and new recruit Dr Ang Yong Guan! hehe.....my wish that Ang Yong Guan jumped ship to WP from SDP

Not as easy as it seems.. PE does not really reflect the overall sentiment of Singapore. Im more worried about keeping Aljunied and PE.

But then like PE BE, I'm happy to be proven wrong! [;)]

Sometimes winning over is easier than keeping it. Hopefully they can keep alijunied and PE in next GE.

Bring more people in than i can huat big big!!! Earn more rental for my properties :wub::wub::wub:

dun wait liao...HDB will go up 1.5m...HUAT AH!!!! Go buy condo now....it is very cheap...sure appreciate...if u buy 1m it will go up 2m if buy 2m will go up 3m..... [laugh][laugh]

The mass out of the country working happilly are civil servant in majority, if they dare don't vote for the pee and pee ? They will eat stir frying squids [sweatdrop]

not true lah...i work garment before...can tell u hor...got quite a few up there one buay song... [gossip]

dun wait liao...HDB will go up 1.5m...HUAT AH!!!! Go buy condo now....it is very cheap...sure appreciate...if u buy 1m it will go up 2m if buy 2m will go up 3m..... [laugh][laugh]

CM7 or not, BUY BUY BUY!!!! [laugh]:D[laugh]

I like his speeches [laugh]

he had a clinic in bedok area before........maybe that will justify his credentials to take part in east coast grc GE.

in the past, elections were held in say 5 or 6 years because it was not possible to obtain The People's decision so frequently, ie: cost of election

hence The People vote and appoint their own representatives in the Parliament

with IT, specifically with [sunny]SingPass [sunny] , surely they can set up a voting process for very major policies which they want to pass. aint it? [idea][sly]

what if computer errors caused a swing...u dunno who is managing the system n what they might do... [lipsrsealed]

what if computer errors caused a swing...u dunno who is managing the system n what they might do... [lipsrsealed]

Are you saying our CPF system is unsafe? :angry: How dare you suggest such a thing? :angry:

Are you saying our CPF system is unsafe? :angry: How dare you suggest such a thing? :angry:

CPF is safe....sure must be safe..otherwise anyone can take easily lor... [laugh]

↡ Advertisement