46 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:41 PM

Aerosmith
  • Aerosmith

LTA want me to change back to stock.
all the workshop i ask don't have.
how do i explain to LTA???

market no have, workshop no have, what should i do, where else can buy?

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:09 PM

Cmcrazy
    Cmcrazy
    1st Gear

bro what you using now? no cert?

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:27 PM

Unfair
    Unfair

BMS/BKS/LTM also dont have meh ? Give them a call ?

Pepi18022009 (For Fifa14/GTA V)

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:35 PM

Crxzc
  • Crxzc

borrow 1st lor ,my dad driving a legacy wagon,maybe he can help you,but troublesome cause must go workshop to remove and install and waste time hmn maybe you buy him dinner and coffee haha

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:35 PM

Watwheels
    Watwheels

After effects of LTA step up efforts of catching illegal mods. Now they seem to target motorcycles. In just one day I can see 3 different LTA officers stop motorcycles.
Towards the end of last year saw a couple of cars stopped by LTA, immediately I turn my attention to their exhaust pipe. Haha...aftermarket. No offense to TS. Anyway maybe those guys got cert for their pipes and got away.

I hope they catch more of those with illegal HID, DRL, chingay & neon lights. biggrin.gif
Feel so rich. Or just an illusion?

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:53 PM

Comnao
  • Comnao

sorry OT

i still have a set of stock legacy GT BL5 suspension
i already moved to contis

if you need replacement or standby ... let me know. cheap cheap clearance price

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:55 PM

Myxilplix
  • Myxilplix

Where to buy? Motorimage lor.
A line of paint on a road holds more authority than I ever will.

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:04 PM

Aerosmith
  • Aerosmith

my exhaust is aftermarket with cert.
the downpipe is the one that needs to change back to stock.
of all the workshop you guys mentioned, only one has but it is not for sale, it is just for loan. i want permanent solution cause i don't want to get fine anymore

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:11 PM

Accordvtec
    Accordvtec

my exhaust is aftermarket with cert.
the downpipe is the one that needs to change back to stock.
of all the workshop you guys mentioned, only one has but it is not for sale, it is just for loan. i want permanent solution cause i don't want to get fine anymore

I help u ask.
I got lobang

Edited by Accordvtec, 31 January 2013 - 06:13 PM.

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:33 PM

Caravan
  • Caravan

You can try legacysg forum, but it will be hard to find. Best bet is to borrow.

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:44 PM

JorDenRalliart

Why don't you try Subaru stockist? Sure they Bring stuff in at damn low cost.
Installation OTOT lor....

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:49 PM

Ninja
  • Ninja

Bro u go to motor image like I did problem solved. biggrin.gif

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:56 PM

Accordvtec
    Accordvtec

What is your model code?BL or BP?

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:56 PM

YEN96
  • YEN96

bro, u kena caught ???

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:06 AM

Aerosmith
  • Aerosmith

What is your model code?BL or BP?

i not sure, i only know it is 2007 lgt 2.5 with paddle shift but no have rear aircon

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:06 AM

Aerosmith
  • Aerosmith

Why don't you try Subaru stockist? Sure they Bring stuff in at damn low cost.
Installation OTOT lor....

subaru stocklist is it the motorimage?

i try call them tmr

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:00 AM

Caravan
  • Caravan

Bro u go to motor image like I did problem solved. biggrin.gif

How much you paid for it?

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:51 AM

Pengyong
  • Pengyong

Sorry to borrow this thread.. I am looking for one too as I am facing the same issue as ts.. Anyone pls PM me if any lobang.. Mine is 08 hatch wrx.. I believe legacy's cat 2 on the downpipe is common for my model... TIA

Edited by Pengyong, 01 February 2013 - 06:58 AM.

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:05 AM

ChickenMob
    ChickenMob

Bro better get it done quick, i also got stopped by LTA lucky my mid pipe is stock and i got cert for my muffer.
they very onz nowadays.

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:59 AM

I-love-singapore

damn angry with them, 1 year stop me 4 time.
nowaday i stock, whenever i see them, i will drop gear n high rev or clutch in n rev.

ccb

i am not actually a brave man, but i love singapore, i love singaporeans. The co driver is there to slap the driver when he drive off cos & when he fall asleep
u as a singaporeans deserve to hold the gov accountable for the polices they hv implemented over the pass 5 years.
there is no reason to be scare anymore.....

Back to Performance and Tuning  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Fujitsubo Legalis R Muffler

Fujitsubo Legalis R Muffler  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by BeaJag  |  Neutral Newbie

Extremely great!

My first impression of the Fujitsubo Legalis R exhause's material and welds are the best I have ever seen. Fitment was perfect as I expected from this high quality Japanese exhaust manufacturing leader. With the exhaust, the car starts with... » Read More

Apexi GT Spec

Apexi GT Spec  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by AwesomeTZM  |  Neutral Newbie

Amazing looks with great performance!

The first impression was that it looked really nice, shining with full stainless steel; the quality of the welds was amazing. It's great fit for my Subaru Impreza WRX STI and look great too! The sound is so awesome that I couldn't stop listen... » Read More

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : Exhaust System, Midpipe

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users