TP: Road hogging is an offence but tailgating is not

Sw20

Regardless of speed, as long as the car in front is obstructing a faster car, it is a road hog.

Go & check Road Traffic Rule Section 5 (2).

But if you go check again, if u go above speed limit 90km/hr is considering speeding even u are on lane 1.

So if one already on 90km/hr, he is not consider road hog becos the car behind is already speeding!

Edited by Siong75
  • Praise 1

Who will care whether u are rushing to work? Not my problem, I only care about obeying speed limit for safety driving.

let's put it this way, you are technically correct, but as a person, if that's your way of thinking, then good luck in life - you'll need it. arguing with someone based on technicalities is a waste of time, simply because you are placing your own selfish needs above others ...

by your example above, even if someone was rushing to see someone at the hospital and needed to use lane one, you wouldnt give way? so if an ambulance came speeding along, your ego is worth more than the person inside?

• Praise 1

Don't bully me leh. I am driving a cheap lancer not like others drive BMW, Merc, Audi with TC can speed so fast. My lancer is tin can type cannot go beyond 80 leh, else not safe so I drive only 80. They force me to kiss the side wall, my lancer very cheap so can claim insurance to change spare parts. Must thanks them lor.

Claim them when you ownself kiss sidewall.

What kind of logic.

Only shows How truly not smart you are.

Edited by Kwanheng
  • Praise 1

Rush hour? I still obey speed limit set for highway. No speeding.

It's OK just stay as you are.

Also let us know your vehicle plate. We are kind enough to educate you on the road.

I wonder, if you mum is in ur car in need to go hospital, will you tell her I only can drive at 80km.

Either way.

My point of view, your just asking for attention. In real life you can only afford bus mrt, therefore you try to show your stupidity here.

The more i read your post, the more I think it sounds like a joke, what lancer tin can crap at 80km/h anything higher not stable, obviously you haven't own one before.

But if you go check again, if u go above speed limit 90km/hr is considering speeding even u are on lane 1.

So if one already on 90km/hr, he is not consider road hog becos the car behind is already speeding!

than u keep to ur 90 @ 2nd lane. y block people?

Ambulance, I give way. Non ambulance, than travel at 80.

I poor man, how to own car like u? Now still working to earn a living.

Complain to LTA tat I am road hogger lor.

• Praise 1

u dont hv a car!? u TALK SO MUCH FOR FARK!!!!!

u dont hv a car!? u TALK SO MUCH FOR FARK!!!!!

Last few days of school holidays, lah bro. That's the only time the si gin nas can come out to play, just like the hantus during 7th month. Give chance a bit, soon they will vanish. :D

Now you hog the road at 80km/h all car stuck behind you, How the fark you know an ambulance is far behind you because ofyyou

Drive on lane 2 or 3, sometimes, it's faster than lane 1... that's my advise.... [:p]

i always drive on lane 3/4 during peak hours [laugh] [laugh]

Rush hour? I still obey speed limit set for highway. No speeding.

yes, please continue to obey it on lane 2/3/4. keep away from lane 1 becos got siao gia will kill u there [laugh] [laugh]

Road hoggers on lane 1 are "special" as they have no remorse in holding people up and will not gracefully give way to a faster vehicle.

Selfishly taking their own sweet time, doing things their own way thinking just because they pay road tax, they are entitle to "hog" the road unnecessary.

If there are no hoggers, there will be not tailgaters. Everyone will just drive smoothly and reach their destination happily in one piece.

Nowadays whenever i meet a road hogger, I will tailgate to

↡ Advertisement