Car Rocking when stop @ Flyover

kqkhlj

Hi Guys,

My ride shakes from side to side at the rear when stop at flyover due to traffic jams, is this normal? or something is wrong with the suspension? Rear Suspension setup is coupled torsion beam axle.

Regards

↡ Advertisement

Hi Guys,

My ride shakes from side to side at the rear when stop at flyover due to traffic jams, is this normal? or something is wrong with the suspension? Rear Suspension setup is coupled torsion beam axle.

Regards

Does your car "rock" when big trucks and buses drive along the flyover on the other side? Could just be vibrations cuz the same thing happens to me.

Hi Guys,

Regards

It's just the vibration from heavy vehicles on the flyover la. Don't worry.

you should not go on a diet, maybe it's your tummy rumbling... happens to me :)

it's normal bro.- bridges are never " fixed" they need to have some clearance and flexibility for weight dispertion and heat .

Also, check the backseat. If there are people having sex in the backseats, your car will also rock ... :D

This is what happen when you pump caltex.

Little people having fun with their pistols [laugh]

Yes, flyovers and some flexible roads are prone to FLEX when heavy vehicles go across it.

Nothing wrong with car suspension.

But better check the rear boot, see got anyone stuck inside trying to attract attention whenever the car stops.

↡ Advertisement