Mercedes A45 AMG!

I-LOVE-CARS

Just discovered this A45 AMG and is totally amazing wub.gif , I really hope CnC Merc will bring it to SG at a 'reasonable price' since this is an 'entry model merc'

Pls Enjoy and tell me what you think tongue.giflaugh.gif

↡ Advertisement

By the time it reached our shores about $250K. Assuming omv about $45K to 50K and COE $95K.

that is pretty ex...was hoping it will be around the 200-220 range :wacko:

anyway a more detailed exterior/interior look

Edited by I-LOVE-CARS

Still the cheapest AMG :)

COE is the killer. Cat B

Yep, since it utilised a2.0-liter turbocharged inline-four petrol rated at 350-horsepower and 332 lb-ft (450Nm) of peak torque. But it is still THE most power turbocharged 4 Cylinder engine in the world

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Quoted from http://carscoop.blogspot.sg/2013/02/new-me...comes-with.html

The hottest addition to the A-Class family of hatchbacks makes do with a heavily revised version of the brand's 2.0-liter turbocharged inline-four petrol rated at 350-horsepower and 332 lb-ft (450Nm) of peak torque.

An AMG SPEEDSHIFT DCT 7-speed sports transmission with dual clutch technology transfers power to Mercedes' new 4MATIC all-wheel drive system tailored for FWD models (you can read more details here).

In addition, the automaker's engineers have tweaked the chassis of the A45 AMG that features new suspension and steering system settings and components, wider tracks, reworked electronic aids and stronger brakes.

Edited by MacDuck

a few yrs ago a new C63 cld b bot PI for <300K LOL...

Those were the days were my Fit was only 60+k [bigcry] and chery were going for 29k [bigcry] I hope a big COE drop (SGD2!!) when this veh. arrive in sg if not [bigcry] [bigcry]

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Quoted from http://carscoop.blogspot.sg/2013/02/new-me...comes-with.html

The hottest addition to the A-Class family of hatchbacks makes do with a heavily revised version of the brand's 2.0-liter turbocharged inline-four petrol rated at 350-horsepower and 332 lb-ft (450Nm) of peak torque.

An AMG SPEEDSHIFT DCT 7-speed sports transmission with dual clutch technology transfers power to Mercedes' new 4MATIC all-wheel drive system tailored for FWD models (you can read more details here).

In addition, the automaker's engineers have tweaked the chassis of the A45 AMG that features new suspension and steering system settings and components, wider tracks, reworked electronic aids and stronger brakes.

and don forget to mention each engine is hand built by a single engineer, with his signature on it :wub:

It is projected to compete with the BMW M135i, which cost 250k+ in SG, so my guess is CNC will price it around there -_-

It is also competing with Audi RS3 which is now listed at $285K. So if CnC priced it in between BMW and Audi... $265K ??

Turbocharged

that is pretty ex...was hoping it will be around the 200-220 range :wacko:

$220K can't even buy a Golf R. what do you think?

Should be RS3 price bracket.

move to Malaysia, buy it cheap and mod the crap out of it..then drive it into Singapore for free during weekends

dude imported cars there are equal or more ex than here. Only MY made r cheap.

move to Malaysia, buy it cheap and mod the crap out of it..then drive it into Singapore for free during weekends

can meh, i tot sgreans cnnt drive MY cars to sg??!!

↡ Advertisement