• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
53 replies to this topic | 285 praises

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:06 AM

Gitanic
  • Premium member
    Gitanic
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I going to have a nice dinner w my wifey today.

How's your's here mcfers?

Happy Valentine's Day to all Mcfers!! tongue.gif
Dleodleo praised this

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:17 AM

WTF
  • Premium member
    WTF
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

My Valentine's Day began with me now waiting to meet my date at the hospital.......'cos the 'date' is the doctor..... laugh.gif
命里有时终需有,命里无时莫强求

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:21 AM

Jman888
  • Jman888

My Valentine's Day began with me now waiting to meet my date at the hospital.......'cos the 'date' is the doctor..... laugh.gif

keng mc then go celebrate the whole day right? so next will be hotel 81? laugh.gif laugh.gif
Mercs praised this
骑白马的不一定是王 ,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:23 AM

WTF
  • Premium member
    WTF
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

keng mc then go celebrate the whole day right? so next will be hotel 81? laugh.gif laugh.gif

I started my cny celebrations early this year 'cos I've been on mc for the past 3 weeks.... laugh.gif
命里有时终需有,命里无时莫强求

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:28 AM

Gitanic
  • Premium member
    Gitanic
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I started my cny celebrations early this year 'cos I've been on mc for the past 3 weeks.... laugh.gif

U OK bo?!! mellow.gif

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:29 AM

Gitanic
  • Premium member
    Gitanic
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Now raining....

A romantic VD cool.gif

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:30 AM

WTF
  • Premium member
    WTF
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

U OK bo?!! mellow.gif

Can so early come into MCF of course ok lah....... tongue.gif
命里有时终需有,命里无时莫强求

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:31 AM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

U OK bo?!! mellow.gif

His initial had stated clearly, WTF ...... sleep.gif

so he had been doing it for the past 3 weeks ... tongue.gif tongue.gif

Edited by Picnic06, 14 February 2013 - 09:32 AM.

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:32 AM

WTF
  • Premium member
    WTF
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Now raining....

A romantic VD cool.gif

Siow liao forget to take umbrella, later must find one chio nurse and ask got boh..... tongue.gif
命里有时终需有,命里无时莫强求

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:33 AM

WTF
  • Premium member
    WTF
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Now raining....

A romantic VD cool.gif

Siow liao forget to take umbrella, later must find one chio nurse and ask got boh..... tongue.gif
命里有时终需有,命里无时莫强求

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:35 AM

WTF
  • Premium member
    WTF
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

His initial had stated clearly, WTF ...... sleep.gif

so he had been doing it for the past 3 weeks ... tongue.gif tongue.gif

Depends on who I'm speaking to, if guy will be 'what the f***' while gals will be 'want to f***'...... laugh.gif
命里有时终需有,命里无时莫强求

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:39 AM

Gitanic
  • Premium member
    Gitanic
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Best luck to U.

Hospital nurses veri chio.

Find a 2nd wife? happy.gif

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:43 AM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

aye...... got sheltered walkways to taxi stands, why need a nurse with umbrella ..... blink.gif

all you need is 'raincoat' when with that nurse... sly.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:43 AM

WTF
  • Premium member
    WTF
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Best luck to U.

Hospital nurses veri chio.

Find a 2nd wife? happy.gif

Find a date for tonight....... sly.gif laugh.gif
命里有时终需有,命里无时莫强求

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:44 AM

WTF
  • Premium member
    WTF
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

aye...... got sheltered walkways to taxi stands, why need a nurse with umbrella ..... blink.gif

all you need is 'raincoat' when with that nurse... sly.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif

Want to take bus mah.....the got chance to ask her for a walk to the bus stop outside...... laugh.gif
命里有时终需有,命里无时莫强求

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:49 AM

Wyfitms
  • Premium member
    Wyfitms
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

it is me or does Mcfers always look like "motherf***ers" ?

Anyway, happy V day to all! Have fun ! wave.gif

He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:48 AM

Maseratigood
  • Maseratigood
    Banned

My wife is happy I gave her a (small) valentine present because she is convinced (by me) its the thought that counts.
I more happy because in return she is buying me a good dinner later.

My fren's are most happy, because one runs a gift shop cum flower shop, the other runs a restaurant....

Their staff not too happy coz very busy serving in the shops

Edited by Maseratigood, 14 February 2013 - 10:49 AM.

Dleodleo praised this

美酒加咖啡, 一杯加一杯, 海友hoonkee

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:02 AM

SLSAMG88
  • SLSAMG88
    4th Gear
    Author Image

I'm going for a vasectomy - happy after valentine's day for me! biggrin.gif

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:29 AM

Vhtfhwlego
  • Premium member
    Vhtfhwlego
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

You can also go breaktalk to find umbrella...
They dress the same anyway.

24th Aug 2006, we lost a planet!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:38 AM

YEN96
  • YEN96
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I'm going for a vasectomy - happy after valentine's day for me! biggrin.gif

vasectomy ??? ....are u serious hahah..btw, how much does it cost haha

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users