Possible Solution For Poor Blackvue Image Issue

Vulcann

From what I gather from internet feedbacks there are many issues with this cam.

Generally the heat problem is still not solved, night shots not very good compared to version 1 and other unit problems like mine.

For the cost you can probably get equivalent or better like the Itronics ITB-100HD many bros vouch for.

↡ Advertisement

Time to check my recordings...hehehe...mine coming to 5 months also BV 400HD-II...so far no issues...crossing fingers...

If normal driving your footages might still be ok.

Better check though.

Local set selling $330. PI will be apple CT, SGD$230.

Actually did ask for quotation from him but his engrish [shakehead] [shakehead]

Kept asking me to "check his mail" when I expressed interest to buy.

Not sure what he meant and even posted screenshot of my e-mail page to him saying I catch no ball.

Then he stopped responding.

That's it for my interest in this unit.

And that's when I turned my attention back to my faulty BV.

Edited by Vulcann

From what I gather from internet feedbacks there are many issues with this cam.

Generally the heat problem is still not solved, night shots not very good compared to version 1 and other unit problems like mine.

For the cost you can probably get equivalent or better like the Itronics ITB-100HD many bros vouch for.

Itb not as clear as blackvue?

If normal driving your footages might still be ok.

Better check though.

Using Parking Mode as well...but I do switch sd cards but only format and plug back in [:p] never check recordings hehehe..

But I think my battery is going low...power magic starting to say "work" shutting off the camera...if car not used for say 1 1/2 days (Friday night - Sunday morning) not only the camera is off but the power magic as well (can see from the small led at power magic also off..must manually switch off and on after starting the car and its up again)...but cranking doesn't show any low battery, still 1 click vroom...not sure though...

Itb not as clear as blackvue?

Frankly I still think BV's footage is sharper but with all the mentioned problems I will get ITB if given the choice again.

Edited by Vulcann

Using Parking Mode as well...but I do switch sd cards but only format and plug back in [:p] never check recordings hehehe..

But I think my battery is going low...power magic starting to say "work" shutting off the camera...if car not used for say 1 1/2 days (Friday night - Sunday morning) not only the camera is off but the power magic as well (can see from the small led at power magic also off..must manually switch off and on after starting the car and its up again)...but cranking doesn't show any low battery, still 1 click vroom...not sure though...

Wow you champion [thumbsup] never even check if the footages are ok to date [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

As for the car batt, don't risk it better have it checked and replaced if necessary.

Last thing any bros wana face is rushing for work or for an important appointment and you have a [angel] batt....

Edited by Vulcann

Well done! Recently I am into DIYing stuffs also. Worst is I no experience, try to find internet/youtube for help, cannot or don't understand then anyhow bom, lol.

My last 2 projects were underseat sub and powermagic.

1 and half days quite good already, that is 36 hours. Camera and powermagic off means it's working well!

If you are afraid, then change the settings to 24 hours. The idea of power magic is to shut off before your car battery too low power. So it definitely won't make your car cannot start engine unless wired wrongly like mine previously. I tested in my car, engine off but aircon and HU/sub on... power magic turn off in like 30 min. This is to make sure power magic is working.

Previously I anyhow bom, like say above, then wired both red and yellow lines to both fuses which always on even when engine off. Supposed to wire one of them to only on when engine is on. This caused my my gf stuck somewhere couldn't drive off, need to jump start. Luckily she also like to diy like myself, so know how to dismantle the powermagic and jump start. Now I got a voltmeter/tester and do it properly. [:p]

Wow you champion [thumbsup] never even check if the footages are ok to date [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

As for the car batt, don't risk it better have it checked and replaced if necessary.

Last thing any bros wana face is rushing for work or for an important appointment and you have a [angel] batt....

Hehehe...unless I see anything "not cool" during driving or for fun I check but was doing that only in the first or 2nd month of owning a dvr but now as long as the cam says "Parking Mode Disabled" after moving off for a few minutes I'm fine as long as its working though..

Well just pulled out the 32gb SD and checked...works fine and well..even my date and timing is correct hehehe...

Also, since I'm at it...I saw an update for the BV Player software and updated it too..got this cool in-video magnification square to magnify the image on the move...hehehe..see attached...post-83985-1361269353_thumb.jpg

Well good to know also that my DIY DVR and Power Magic installation was correct...

Anyway, will change the settings to 24 hrs..now set to 48hrs and 11.8v cutoff...

Hopefully the camera can last me at least a year to break even hehehe..

Well done! Recently I am into DIYing stuffs also. Worst is I no experience, try to find internet/youtube for help, cannot or don't understand then anyhow bom, lol.

1 and half days quite good already, that is 36 hours. Camera and powermagic off means it's working well!

If you are afraid, then change the settings to 24 hours. The idea of power magic is to shut off before your car battery too low power. So it definitely won't make your car cannot start engine unless wired wrongly like mine previously. I tested in my car, engine off but aircon and HU/sub on... power magic turn off in like 30 min. This is to make sure power magic is working.

Previously I anyhow bom, like say above, then wired both red and yellow lines to both fuses which always on even when engine off. Supposed to wire one of them to only on when engine is on. This caused my my gf stuck somewhere couldn't drive off, need to jump start. Luckily she also like to diy like myself, so know how to dismantle the powermagic and jump start. Now I got a voltmeter/tester and do it properly. [:p]

My cheapo set-up w/o PM nor PMP:

http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?s=&amp...t&p=4663860

[;)]

↡ Advertisement