2014 Volvo S60, V60, XC60, V70, XC70 and S80 facelifts

SeriousGuy

I got a 2014 model S80 D2. Enjoying it at the moment.

congrats! please share your experience,

My neighbour got a S60 D2 last month, SKPxxx plate, quite nice

It is a big and comfortable car. Better ride than a BMW 3 series, although the 3 series is a better drive. Do take note that the gear box reacts similarly to a manual as it is a double clutch unit. Spacious only 2 inches shorter than the new 5 series. But of course best of all a luxury car, at the fuel consumption of a 1 liter petrol car.

Just pen down the contract for s60 :-) The test drive feels good comparing to lexus es.

hey bro can you kindly tell me how much did you bargain down the t5? maybe heading down to the showrooms this weekends!

• Praise 1

Other than the new XC90, all Volvo look almost the same from the front. They also all have the same engine options and gearbox.  Even the steering wheel and interiors are similar.  So the 40, 60, 70, 80 series Volvos are really the same but different length and height only.

• Praise 1

Other than the new XC90, all Volvo look almost the same from the front. They also all have the same engine options and gearbox.  Even the steering wheel and interiors are similar.  So the 40, 60, 70, 80 series Volvos are really the same but different length and height only.

so do BMW and merc...is the design concept of this generation of volvo...the new XC90 is the next generation concept..

so do BMW and merc...is the design concept of this generation of volvo...the new XC90 is the next generation concept..

Just booked a S80! Looking forward to it in jan 16!!

• Praise 4

T5 e drive?  woooo.....6.5 sec 0 to 100km...enjoy

Wearnes trying to clear S80 stock for new S90.  Buy S60 T5-e, they "upgrade" you to S80 T5-e for same price. :XD:

Wearnes trying to clear S80 stock for new S90.  Buy S60 T5-e, they "upgrade" you to S80 T5-e for same price. :XD:

errrrrr......but S60 is the better looking car to buy ler.....so don't accept ''upgrade''......can get discount bo?  :XD:

Wearnes trying to clear S80 stock for new S90. Buy S60 T5-e, they "upgrade" you to S80 T5-e for same price. :XD:

Haha.... True. Actually wearnes has been selling the s80 at the price of s60 for some time liao.

Find the s60 to small for my liking. Rear seats are like the 3 series, pretty tight leg room.

errrrrr......but S60 is the better looking car to buy ler.....so don't accept ''upgrade''......can get discount bo? :XD:

I like s80 more although s60 is more sporty. Looks like I like something more mature. Hehe

T5 e drive? woooo.....6.5 sec 0 to 100km...enjoy

Ya! Looking forward to it !

U driving one too?

Haha.... True. Actually wearnes has been selling the s80 at the price of s60 for some time liao.

Find the s60 to small for my liking. Rear seats are like the 3 series, pretty tight leg room.

I like s80 more although s60 is more sporty. Looks like I like something more mature. Hehe

Ya! Looking forward to it !

U driving one too?

If you are driving a S80, what Tyres are you using now or what would you recommend ? I am more incline to get a comfort biased tyre such as GR100 or primacy hp.

Supercharged

S80 event car at $149,999, very tempted

SE SMS: S80 T5 @ $150 (NG); i assume NG == Non-Guaranteed COE.

dunno if is referring to event car or new car.

but anyways is damn good value.

Edited by Eyke

Can anyone advise me on this. I have a S80 2006 model was thinking of changing my steering wheel to year 2010 with wooden look. Will that be possible ? Thanks

I am driving my Volvo S80 and was thinking of renewaing for another 5 year as it is really a good car. anyone kwon where i can get a faclift of my car to look my new ? like the chrone grille and also the back logo ? thanks.

↡ Advertisement