T/C-ing Forte, pls recommend WS

HanoiGirl

(edited)

The benefits of getting caught is even better. Other dan the usual fine and demerit points your precious car get confiscated by the authorities.

Pls do it. It will be one less car on the roads. Benefiting other road users.

Edited by Watwheels
↡ Advertisement

Depends on what you tuning for, turbos added can also improve some cars day to day right as long as dun overboost.

even those original turbo cars engine can also piang, keep it acceptable level and get a good tuner for it.

But if adding for turbos is to take the bigger boys onz , no point as N/A cars need more monies and modifications to keep up with them and LTA

will be your best friend.

For me i keeping my forester stock as i want the car to last as long as it can coz cars are so expensive in Sg nowadays.

Depends on what you tuning for, turbos added can also improve some cars day to day right as long as dun overboost.

even those original turbo cars engine can also piang, keep it acceptable level and get a good tuner for it.

But if adding for turbos is to take the bigger boys onz , no point as N/A cars need more monies and modifications to keep up with them and LTA

will be your best friend.

For me i keeping my forester stock as i want the car to last as long as it can coz cars are so expensive in Sg nowadays.

same ride bro..... :wub: change twin scroll bro...

Dun say i never contribute.

Safest way to TC your car would be...................

Put big big sticker with the word TURBOCHARGED. 1 sticker add 2 hp. Try 10 stickers, you get 20 hp instantly. Plus, 100% LTA compliant.

Bro..try la. it works.

correct...a SPORK car is one that has many stickers of different brands all around with not a single one being actually used in the car.....Kaozz...that day 1 white colour blow me at traffic light with his puny sound of BOV at small road during peak period leading to PIE in pasir ris... knnnzz i open window and purposely stick out mybhead n see his car and give the disgusted look and shout Wah lao eh.... this car u blow people.... then the chao ah beng n the gal smile all disappear when i blow back with my twin scroll which my tuner just finished tuning 2 days b4..

cut short. ..green light let him go lo.... suay suay saw him at PIE and road was a bit clear la....so let him just see my 6 * logo all the way....

si mi chia is the white color one?

I Can share from experience and I wouldn't do it again. In 1 year I spend abiut 8k on engine alone including tc kit and yes it's a forte engine. It feels good when u have 200plus hp under ur right foot.! Pit against other cars like cs5 stock Rex SSS and some slightly bigger boy and they give u the wtf look n wtf u done, and the car look stock from the outside .! But peo do not know u suffer in the workshop doing the expensive mantainance n wear and tear. Imagine 1 year change 1 tranny 1 engine 2 turbo 1 extractor 1 set semi slick tire add Bbk 3x tuning. N I can't rmb Liao, and its not legal when Lta come beside u on e traffic light ur heart will beat loude than disco. Worth it meh,!jst to share my experience. Of cos if u boost 0.4 bar on a td035 won't have problem about 150hp

↡ Advertisement