Petrol Price Movement in Singapore

Friendstar

Turbocharged

It was implemented with half tank rule for a while before being revised to 3/4 tank. With half tank, many still found it worth while to enter to pump.

Yeah u are right. 1/2 first, then revised to 3/4
↡ Advertisement

next is to have a pump station in checkpoint

full tank + GST before can leave spore

Yeah u are right. 1/2 first, then revised to 3/4

Edited by Wt_know

No joke man! Last time aussie pump price was under $1, now it's almost $1.80..

$1.80? so cheap ... some more need to send the fuel so far to down under ... [laugh]

Esso and SPC are the last 2 standing at $2,40 / litre for 95RON as at this morning (but will not be for long).

The rest increased to $2.43.

• Praise 1

Esso and SPC are the last 2 standing at $2,40 / litre for 95RON as at this morning (but will not be for long).

At least nowadays when petrol price increase, not all petrol companies increased price at the sametime. 

At least nowadays when petrol price increase, not all petrol companies increased price at the sametime. 

Oil companies are no saints. They just delay the timings a little - eventually still will increase.

Just like the chicken suppliers engaged in price fixing - https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/13-chicken-suppliers-accused-of-price-fixing-get-six-more-weeks-to-defend-themselves

Edited by Vinceng

Oil companies are no saints. They just delay the timings a little - eventually still will increase.

Just like the chicken suppliers engaged in price fixing - https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/13-chicken-suppliers-accused-of-price-fixing-get-six-more-weeks-to-defend-themselves

Delay better than immediate la. Last time is one increased price, others all followed immediate.

Delay better than immediate la. Last time is one increased price, others all followed immediate.

They wayang wayang lah.

When crude oil price went down a lot last few year, they also never go down a lot.

SPC extended 22% discount for PDVL/TDVL holders. 

post-14256-0-11892200-1539587958_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

Just now pumped at shell

Ron95 back 2.40 ,ð

wah yandao towkay... you make me sad lah

i just pumped on saturday.... lost a kopi c siew dai

• Praise 1

wah yandao towkay... you make me sad lah

i just pumped on saturday.... lost a kopi c siew dai

ð¢

I pumped $120. Gave 2 vouchers $6 every$60...staff told me 1 voucher is enough..
  • Praise 4

They wayang wayang lah.

When crude oil price went down a lot last few year, they also never go down a lot.

Not enough to sustain their obscene salaries, of course need to tax the people more. 

Based on several reports, crude oil prices are likely to have peaked so drivers should be slightly relieved about petrol price increase.  It does not mean that petrol prices will go down but at least it should hold around this level this year.

Sianz

Nowadays more slow cars

Change lane like lightning, move off like tortoise

Need the whole lane of people to wait for them

Then when they slow aceelerate, when another guy wanna come one, this guy suddenly become lightning mcqueen! :XD: really Low quality behavior

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4