Petrol Price Movement in Singapore

Friendstar

They have the strong protection of the govt. Remember 3/4 tank rule?

As I stated before - 3/4 tank rule is to protect govt revenue, not oil companies la

As I stated before - 3/4 tank rule is to protect govt revenue, not oil companies la

They explicitly stated back then is to protectake those service stations in woodland vicinity. I don't doubt them same like what they claimed gst is to protect the poor.
  • Praise 1

They explicitly stated back then is to protectake those service stations in woodland vicinity. I don't doubt them same like what they claimed gst is to protect the poor.

I see.

Then the easiest way to protect them is to waive off the taxes for petrol sold in woodlands. This will allow them to be more competitive compared to JB petrol.

Won't work that way as well. Cck/Bukit batok etc would all flock to woodland as well if price offered same like JB.

it's okay if you don't understand why "petrol price keeps increasing" as stated in the title

post-7984-0-70340600-1540358598_thumb.png

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 3

Wrong . When oil companies make money, they pay corporate taxes to the govt.  They provide employment as well.

If they no money, how is the govt gonna tax them?

it's okay if you don't understand why "petrol price keeps increasing" as stated in the title

Perhaps if you're smart enough to understand petrol pricing, you are smart enough to earn a stack of money such that petrol price rising is a minor footnote to you.

High SES people is like that one...

Its like saying, I don't want to bother explaining to you because you're too stupid to understand anyway

Edited by Macrosszero
  • Praise 1

Wrong . When oil companies make money, they pay corporate taxes to the govt. They provide employment as well.

If they no money, how is the govt gonna tax them?

Are you agreeing or disagreeing with me?

I am confused

Are you agreeing or disagreeing with me?

I am confused

high flying insider, since when you cared people agree or disagree with you?

• Praise 1

Our garmen has reason and answer to everything. Just know that it will never be their fault. Period.

Vote them out.

↡ Advertisement