Where to check online fuel price?

Quantum

Hello all,

Recently fuel price fluctuating very much, try to find a site to check online fuel price in Singapore's fuel comapnies,

Clatex, EssoMobil, Shell and SPC current price? [:(] but not available

many times unluckly hitted the peak price while go for filling, next day price droped 4 cents [bigcry]

where is the website?

Edited by Quantum
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Shell's.....

www.shell.com.sg/home/content/sgp/products_services/on_the_road/fuels/price_board/

btw, it just lowered by 4 cts today........

Edited by WTF
  • Praise 1

dunno how frequently this site is being updated: www.petrolwatch.com.sg

but nowadays update not very frequent leh....... <_<

Shell's.....

www.shell.com.sg/home/content/sgp/products_services/on_the_road/fuels/price_board/

btw, it just lowered by 4 cts today........

imcomplete one,

Shell and Clatex have, but Esso and SPC don't have

imcomplete one,

Shell and Clatex have, but Esso and SPC don't have

what to do other than going down to the station as petrolwatch is dead now........ [:(]

what to do other than going down to the station as petrolwatch is dead now........ [:(]

I believe this is their sales strategy, you don't have other channel to know the current fuel price,

unless to park your car beside the petrol kiosk, no matter what price, it's too late already :angry:

I believe this is their sales strategy, you don't have other channel to know the current fuel price,

unless to park your car beside the petrol kiosk, no matter what price, it's too late already :angry:

but when you're low on fuel also bo pian liao..........unless you eng eng everyday go to the station and check.... [laugh]

Why can't we have our own data in one of the threads. As and when we find changes, we can update! [thumbsup]

Not easy leh, we are not mod therefore we are only allow to edit our own post for a certain time frame, after that it will be lock and we cannot edit anymore. It's really troublesome to scroll down all the way just to view the prices.

Also at MCF, sure alot of OT post [laugh]

Edited by Deckbuild
  • Praise 1

but when you're low on fuel also bo pian liao..........unless you eng eng everyday go to the station and check.... [laugh]

now I only go to petrol station when empty light on regardless what price, if the price is transparent, not need every time empty tank, any time if price low, I can go petrol station even if 1/5, 1/4 or 1/3 tank [:(]

Edited by Quantum