Cost of repair?

Souma

post-101519-1362047878_thumb.jpg

Dear all,

Just realized my car got hit and run 30 mins ago... and there is nothing i can do about it but to shell out from my own pocket for the repair...

based on the damage, i can high likely it's a lorry which caused it. Only upper left front of my bonnet is scratched and dented, barely just above the headlight...

too bad car camera only activates if i'm driving or started engine...

Any bros here can assess the damage and determine how much it cost to fix this? [bigcry]

my ride is a toyota altis

Edited by Souma
↡ Advertisement

If it doesn't bother you and you can tahan the sight then don't repair...........mine also kena hit-and-run almost 2 years liao and one corner of bumper got dimple.......just waiting see when kena again then I'll consider if to repair....... [:p]

If it doesn't bother you and you can tahan the sight then don't repair...........mine also kena hit-and-run almost 2 years liao and one corner of bumper got dimple.......just waiting see when kena again then I'll consider if to repair....... [:p]

bro base on my damage, the paint kena scratched liao leh, quite deep sia... in the long run if it rust, will it be worst? please advise

200 to 300 bucks? bros got lobang?

my 1st kissing of another ride's kar-ching I paid about $300 for knocking back his and my bumper abt 5 yrs ago....... [:p]

If you want I can PM you the workshop which I went to and still going to for my regular servicing....

bro base on my damage, the paint kena scratched liao leh, quite deep sia... in the long run if it rust, will it be worst? please advise

I bought those paint marker which you can get at DIY stores to cover up those spots........ [:p]

common car, common color, maybe can go scrap yard get? should be plug and play

wah good idea! bro got lobang?

Dear all,

Just realized my car got hit and run 30 mins ago... and there is nothing i can do about it but to shell out from my own pocket for the repair...

based on the damage, i can high likely it's a lorry which caused it. Only upper left front of my bonnet is scratched and dented, barely just above the headlight...

Any bros here can assess the damage and determine how much it cost to fix this? [bigcry]

Block 1001 alexandra village ong ah pee around 180-200

Edited by Jtb

Dear all,

Look like not accidentally is like purposely.. where u stay ?

Damage to bonnet, can repair meh??? I tot need to buy new one liao. Can buy second hand n spray to ur car colour.

↡ Advertisement