Australia: Car Rental in Melbourne

Tjkbeluga

Oh...u went west. Good also lar. ^_^

Only to sovereignhill at ballarat. A lot of AT tourist! So much so that some of the demonstration is scheduled to be narrated only in Chinese. Some local angmor came in only to go away when they realized it's in chinese... Feel so paiseh...

↡ Advertisement

Sovereign Hill is a theme park right? DId you find any gold there? I think theres another one call Balarat, can go into their tunel...

Edit:

Saw that you went there as well [;)]

Thats the one lor.... Went for that tour too... The guide is a chinese but speaks sipeh oz slang! very kauway

Turbocharged

Go to Mt Buller.. :D

But don't ever go to Phillip Island to see the penguins. You can see the same thing at St Kilda, much closer some more..

Go to Mt Buller.. :D

But don't ever go to Phillip Island to see the penguins. You can see the same thing at St Kilda, much closer some more..

Went there bout 8 years ago.... woNt be gong there... Great ocean drive too... too far... friday will go to qvm.... tmr dunno hat to do...

Went there bout 8 years ago.... woNt be gong there... Great ocean drive too... too far... friday will go to qvm.... tmr dunno hat to do...

go take the hot air balloon [thumbsup]

Thats the one lor.... Went for that tour too... The guide is a chinese but speaks sipeh oz slang! very kauway

Lol y kau way, u can try to slang too mah [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

watch your speed over in Melbourne... i kenna until i damn scared.. all the fines in Singapore i kenna is only a fraction of that I paid to the aussie government...

sharks fins house along little bourke for breakfast dimsum is a must try. best blardy dim sum i ever had in the world. HK SIN all can stand one corner.

sharks fins house along little bourke for breakfast dimsum is a must try. best blardy dim sum i ever had in the world. HK SIN all can stand one corner.

cos the best all went to US, Canada or Australia liao [laugh] [laugh]

nbz... now you tell me... i was parking exactly at little bourke street...

St Kilda beach can look at ang moh chiobus. :wub:

The weather there not so hot now right? I went just before the recent heatwave, so heng ah. (Although still a bit hot) [:p]

nbz... now you tell me... i was parking exactly at little bourke street...

nvm u can still go tomorrow... :D brunch best timing.. may have to wait thou

St Kilda beach can look at ang moh chiobus. :wub:

The weather there not so hot now right? I went just before the recent heatwave, so heng ah. (Although still a bit hot) [:p]

this week on2ards, the weather turn cold... one of the night, it was 10 degree...

the cake shops in st kildas is awesome. look for the oldest looking shop there, i cant remember the name. but its darn good! the fish and chips there is gud also!

another food place for you to consider. along toorak there is a place called pacific house, imo best roast duck/meat in the world also!

DFO at essendon airport also can go. freaking cheap. ur missus will love it

weather should be chilly.. friend just came ytd. lowest was like 9deg, but the wind in melb is siao one

the cake shops in st kildas is awesome. look for the oldest looking shop there, i cant remember the name. but its darn good! the fish and chips there is gud also!

another food place for you to consider. along toorak there is a place called pacific house, imo best roast duck/meat in the world also!

DFO at essendon airport also can go. freaking cheap. ur missus will love it

weather should be chilly.. friend just came ytd. lowest was like 9deg, but the wind in melb is siao one

Oh yes! We are staying in Eltham. One of the shop here selling fish and chips has the best fries I've ever eaten. Crispy on the outside, soft and creamy on the inside....

Today no plan, so just laze around. Just came back from Doncaster's Westfield and circled around Boxhill.... Damn lot of chinese. Finally dropped by Greensborough to buy some supplements from a chemist shop there.... Very cheap on that shop. Lots of people queuing inside the shop to pay.

We had 烧腊 at Little Bourke Street. Nice! The whole place have lots of Malaysian food also...

↡ Advertisement