Reminder - Acendas Season CP Fees Will Increase (1st April)

Gdspd08

Hi all, just a reminder that Acendas car park season fees will increase from usual $60 - $70 to $139.xx per month. I think all the Acendas car park will be affected. This will start from 1st April 2013 if I am not wrong. Just take note. If got query, can ask ur own company HR.

Now I feel like crying and wanna sell my car. Sian 1/2

↡ Advertisement

$140 wanna cry and sell car? Try $450 monthly season parking... This price cry also no use.. Either take pub

Ic transport don't drive, or drive and pay $$

$140 wanna cry and sell car? Try $450 monthly season parking... This price cry also no use.. Either take pub

Ic transport don't drive, or drive and pay $$

prob 'cos the price has doubled for TS, so beri heart pain mah........ [laugh]

I rem last time at Science Park only $60+ then increased to $71+......heard after that increased again.......think in 5 yrs maybe increased 3 times liao.......... [laugh]

prob 'cos the price has doubled for TS, so beri heart pain mah........ [laugh]

I rem last time at Science Park only $60+ then increased to $71+......heard after that increased again.......think in 5 yrs maybe increased 3 times liao.......... [laugh]

I am from Science Park lor..from Science Park 2 shift to Science Park 1. 难逃一劫。

(edited)

I am from Science Park lor..from Science Park 2 shift to Science Park 1. 难逃一劫。

How much is the season parking now? Last time I was paying S$71.35 iirc........ [:p]

I was from Cintech 3 then to Cintech 1 and finally out of there....... [laugh]

but if I rem correctly near to SP2 or 3, there's a dead-end road which you can park for free......... [sly]

Edited by WTF

(edited)

Science Park 1. Ending got a dead end road. There is no SP3..

I rem got SP3 but only a few buildings 'cos my colleague got a customer there.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singapore_Science_Park

But I checked on Science Park website seems like it has merged into SP2.....

http://www.singaporesciencepark.com/location.html

Anyway when my colleague goes to the Galen where his customer is located he will park at a dead end road which comes in from the 99-bend South Buona Vista Road. The entrance of the road is opp the mosque where a famous but expensive duck rice is located.

You'll need to cross a field though....... [:p]

Careful about parking at the dead end road of SP1, my colleague kena summon $70 before........ [laugh]

Edited by WTF

I rem got SP3 but only a few buildings 'cos my colleague got a customer there.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singapore_Science_Park

But I checked on Science Park website seems like it has merged into SP2.....

http://www.singaporesciencepark.com/location.html

Anyway when my colleague goes to the Galen where his customer is located he will park at a dead end road which comes in from the 99-bend South Buona Vista Road. The entrance of the road is opp the mosque where a famous but expensive duck rice is located.

You'll need to cross a field though....... [:p]

Careful about parking at the dead end road of SP1, my colleague kena summon $70 before........ [laugh]

Then I know where Liao as I was previously from Gemini.

Then I know where Liao as I was previously from Gemini.

I'm lucky that I'm out of Science Park and my company currently is housed inside a JTC-owned property...... [:p]

Turbocharged

I'm lucky that I'm out of Science Park and my company currently is housed inside a JTC-owned property...... [:p]

So evil... Wait JTC REIT then you know...

Turbocharged
(edited)

Which profession got free parking one ah??

Government schools, construction sites and army/navy/airforce/civildefence/ camps?? Anymore?

Edited by Zxcvb

Which profession got free parking one ah??

Government schools, construction sites and army/navy/airforce/civildefence/ camps?? Anymore?

Free parking is there... As long as a car park has no gantry and u dun tear coupon, it's all free. Occasionally I am parking for free around SG all around the place.

Free parking is there... As long as a car park has no gantry and u dun tear coupon, it's all free. Occasionally I am parking for free around SG all around the place.

it is not called free parking. it is called 'parking without paying'

↡ Advertisement