Any Alfa Romeo for sale from owner?

Slowdive

147 GTA for sale.

Price fixed and non-negotiable.

Offer till Sunday 1700LT.

Monday (19Sep) headed for scrapyard.

PM only if interested.

Please don't waste each other's time with frivolous enquires.

Best

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Selling my Ride..Grey 159

lots of freebies and a lot of wear and tears replaced

Novitec and new coilovers / tyres / etc etc

call me if interested

9040eight four eight four

:)

post-22039-0-76467000-1475212767_thumb.jpg

post-22039-0-15317000-1475212778_thumb.jpg

post-22039-0-91037400-1475212802_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Selling my Ride..Grey 159

lots of freebies and a lot of wear and tears replaced

Novitec and new coilovers / tyres / etc etc

call me if interested

9040eight four eight four

:)

Looks nice

I am also looking for a alfa romeo recently

Anyone selling their GT, AR147 or 156?

Or maybe even the 159, from the earlier batch, if the price is right.

Prefer 2005-2006 car due to budget limitations (159 might be far fetched at this price point).

Best if it's a manual, wouldn't mind a selespeed if I cannot find manual transmission.

Can call 9838 3435 if you thinking of selling.

Cheers.

Anyone selling their GT, AR147 or 156?

Or maybe even the 159, from the earlier batch, if the price is right.

Prefer 2005-2006 car due to budget limitations (159 might be far fetched at this price point).

Best if it's a manual, wouldn't mind a selespeed if I cannot find manual transmission.

Can call 9838 3435 if you thinking of selling.

Cheers.

For 159 what price is right? I am thinking of getting 1 too...

Thank you

Hi guys,

I would like to know if anyone has any recommendations for car servicing? I read online that it's best to use Selinia motor oils..I am quite puzzled. I just bought my 159 less than a month. I am intending to sent it for servicing as previous owner told me to sent it for servicing every 60,000km..but I read online and on the owner's manual it's best to have it done 10,000-20,000...please advise. I bought mine through direct owner and car was in good condition.he kept receipts of whatever he replaced. He was the 2nd owner to this car. Now I am the 3rd owner. Within the 1st week of taking over, I experienced screechy sound whenever I steer the steering. So I brought it over to a workshop where previous owner used to service. My car was there for a day, and the workshop guy told me that the steering pipe is leaking. I paid $550 to replace that. As for my cigarette lighter was not working at all, however had light but it was not getting hot. I asked the same workshop guy to check and he told me "$200 plus just to fix it"..I told him it's ok, and just do the steering pipe. Few days later I happen to pass by a servicing shop at Pioneer and thought of having the cigarette lighter to be checked. He changed the fuse for me for just $20. Now I am intending to do a servicing for my car and replace my wiper, as Okto ice it can't fully sweep off the rain water and I can here a funny sound when it starts ticking left and right. Now I am confused with the servicing.

Edited by Ashley_Tan

hello peeps, 

selling off my Alfa Romeo A147 2.0L Selespeed TS. (2008 jan 28th registered)

LEFT about 9months COE. going for $18000 flat n firm quick deal.

selling cuz new car ready to collect.

if no one buy this beauty, then it will go for the scrap. :)

very nice care plate 9_99R.

still good to renew COE too.

parf rebate at end of COE is $15000. with body value of $150 at least.

so its just paying 3 k for 9 months of driving an alfa!

comes with aftermarket Novitec parts:

1) Novitec carbon charger air intake CF type (selling separately too for $100)

2) Novitec LTA legal Oval cat-back Exhaust with cert. (selling separately too for $220)

3) Novitec Full set pedals with foot rest.

4) active sub woofer in the boot area

5) tweeters in front and upgraded car speakers

6) using full denso iridium spark plugs

original air intake box and exhaust will be given to buyer too.

pm me to arrange test drive/viewing. asap, gotta scrap by end MAY to collect new car.

view more info here: 

https://carousell.com/p/alfa-romeo-a147-2-0l-selespeed-100282327/?ref=profile&ref_referrer=%2Fsingah123%2F&ref_sId=1514261

Neutral Newbie

Hello everyone

Im planning to sell my Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4 Turbo Manual .

Cream white with black interior leather seats and dark red carbon fibre look alike dashboard and side door panels.

Mileage less than 100k km. 

Car comes with full body kit and 18 inch rims. All original from factory. No modifications done before

Regularly serviced and maintained. Registered date is 19 March 2010. 

message me at 96620563 for any queries

Neutral Newbie

disgusted to see "performance carz" not giving the honest trust to the consumer. They just advertised one of the mito on sg carmart with mileage 55k where the real mileage is 98k!! Major maintenance need to be done for that car...

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hello everyone

Im planning to sell my Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4 Turbo Manual .

Cream white with black interior leather seats and dark red carbon fibre look alike dashboard and side door panels.

Mileage less than 100k km. 

Car comes with full body kit and 18 inch rims. All original from factory. No modifications done before

Regularly serviced and maintained. Registered date is 19 March 2010. 

message me at 96620563 for any queries

bump this as im still selling the manual mito :)

Neutral Newbie

To Alfa Expert....

I'm considering Mito 1.4 TB for my next ride since i cannot get over the beauty of it (around 2011 Reg year).

but a couple of concern which my friends put in my head like....

- gear box issue...

- maintenance cost

- is it easy to find part or workshop in Singapore..

- what should i look out for or common issue...

anyone had a thought about it please share.

PS; sorry i'm still a newbie cannot start new posting....

Thank you in advance....

To Alfa Expert....

I'm considering Mito 1.4 TB for my next ride since i cannot get over the beauty of it (around 2011 Reg year).

- gear box issue...

- maintenance cost

Thank you in advance....

I'm an Alfa newbie too, having just bought my Mito over 1 month ago.

1. If you are concerned with GB issues, safest bet is to go for manual. Mine is a manual. And I always think that to fully enjoy a car, having it manual is the best way to go.

2. Maintenance costs for a Mito may not be more expensive than a BMW or VW. Having said that my Mito experience is only 1 month so keeping fingers crossed that there aren't major surprises waiting in store for me.

3. Yes there are couple of good workshops around. And parts aren't hard to get too since it shares some parts with Fiat.

4. Some issues I had: speakers are worn but to be fair it's wear and tear. Hard ride but previous owner mod the suspension. Otherwise stock suspension is quite ok. Interior build quality isn't comparable to German builds. And I expect the wear rate of some bits to be quicker than other makes.

However.... drive an Alfa to enjoy the drive. Though the Mito 1.4T is a small engine, it is very punchy and road holding is very good (other than my noisy and harsh suspension). I'm enjoying the drive each time I take it for a spin.

Side note: most people have the impression that Alfa make lousy cars. My view is that even some reputable German car makes come with problems here and there. So just get a car that you enjoy driving.

Tip: once you shortlist a suitable Mito, send it to your workshop for independent assessment so you know what you will be in for. If you need a workshop recommendation, feel free to PM me and I will be happy to refer you to my workshop that did the pre-purchase assessment for me.

To Alfa Expert....

- gear box issue...

- maintenance cost

Thank you in advance....

main parts are clutches, actuators, pump. total about 5-6k. u have to set aside this amount like it or not. 

rest are timing belt, ignition coils, turbo unit, leaks etc. all in just keep around 10k.

personally, have driven both manual and sub manual alfas. Do note they are all manual gearboxes. 

There's manual with clutch pedal, selespeed (single clutch) and TCT (two clutches). To me, my favourite is the selespeed. The feeling is still very raw and direct like a manual, except the left leg is free. And it blips the throttle on downshifts. Lovely gearbox used in the Ferrari 355 to 430. More or less same parts except ECU different. But u can't deny a manual is cheaper to maintain. 

Neutral Newbie

Thank you @Fel​ipe & @Ssu​perzonic, you all really helpful. 

i went to check on the Mito today and test drive, i love the feel and handling just that the taking off was a little jerky, the dealer said because it semi manual gear box but then once i get used to it, i find that it's fun to drive :grin: . 

the seat is comfy but the entertainment look a little dated to me (unless i missed out something...)

Now gotta think and decide....(headache man...) my partner is not sopporting the idea of having Mito, instead asked me to stay with korean or Jap car [:(]  . Kia K5 is one of the option my partner lean toward to. 

but thanks again for the note below, @Ssu​perzonic, if i go ahead with Mito, i will surely PM you for some workshop recommedation.

↡ Advertisement