Dekitting my car - Skoda Superb

Echelon

You make it sound like you need an SUV, but why? I cannot think of a good reason for an SUV in Singapore, or are you thinking of takign the car off road in Malaysia.

Also Skoda have a SUV called the Yeti, which is highly rated, by Top gear.

so wat if its highly rated by top gear? if the car got fault or prob after u bought it are they going to be liable for the repairs?

dun understand why ppl like to quote top gear say this good say that good. dun buyers hv a mind of their own when making judgement for their purchase? fook that gay jeremy clarkson for his dumb comments on cars. his comments are biased most often anyway. hee hee

btw, yeti is one of the fooking ugliest car money can buy out there.

lol!

↡ Advertisement

You make it sound like you need an SUV, but why? I cannot think of a good reason for an SUV in Singapore, or are you thinking of takign the car off road in Malaysia.

Also Skoda have a SUV called the Yeti, which is highly rated, by Top gear.

one word, safety

you change to what ride already ?

Octy -> E30 -> Focus -> Now Trajet [;)] If there's a chance would go back to Skoda brand. In fact before getting my Ford, was looking for resale Roomster or A5 but can't find.

you and King probably Last Men Standing :D

Didnt we all squeeze into your Octy once? Or was it someone else?

argh whose one was it ? koolaba showing us his "light-foot" method ^_^

Actually we are old bros here....we know each other for a long time since our last meet up a few years back. It seems online we never aged!!! AHAHAH.

Yea finally got the SUV, but I thoroughly enjoyed my time on the Skoda Superb, love the ride alot!! But time to let go liao...

IF we ever meet again, maybe 10% skoda cars nia [laugh] The Kia looks good and powerful, enjoy the drive. Maybe I'll see you or your wife zooming ard .....

[laugh]

Underneath a Audi/VW is a Skoda......turn the tables around.

Love the ride - if there was a bigger YETI - would consider.

The reviews online about the KIA Sorento has nothing but amazing, a lot of good recommendations and comments about the drive, power and equipment level, only complaint is the hard plastics, options wise, 2nd to none as Kia almost threw in the kitchen sink plus 5 years unlimited mileage warranty. That is pretty cool.

Of course diesel, with 436NM of torque is enough to make anyone happy!

[laugh]

Underneath a Audi/VW is a Skoda......turn the tables around.

Love the ride - if there was a bigger YETI - would consider.

The reviews online about the KIA Sorento has nothing but amazing, a lot of good recommendations and comments about the drive, power and equipment level, only complaint is the hard plastics, options wise, 2nd to none as Kia almost threw in the kitchen sink plus 5 years unlimited mileage warranty. That is pretty cool.

Of course diesel, with 436NM of torque is enough to make anyone happy!

diesel no restriction to jb? go in empty tank [grin]

can take diesel at jb as it is euro 4 or 5?

Can this diesel sorento travel in malaysia ?

good qns! see below, although they never state diesel specifically (As there were NO diesel private vehicles in the past and commercial vehicles not allowed into JB) I would think that diesel cars are also subjected to the rule and if someone tries to reason it out, the Customs will just amend this rule.

Three-quarter Tank Rule

If you are departing in a Singapore-registered motor vehicle, the motor vehicle must have at least three-quarter tank full of motor fuel supply tank. As this rule applies to all dutiable fuels, the driver of a petrol-CNG vehicle should ensure that the petrol fuel tank and the CNG fuel tank are both at least three-quarter full.

If the motor vehicle did not meet the rule, the driver can be prosecuted in court and fined up to $500. For more information on Customs offences, please click here.

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys,

Nice to see the old birds still active here.

Suddenly got interested in the Yeti, that is why come in to see any info on it.

Wah, quite pathetic to see Skoda has only 1 car sold since 2013.

For those who dont know me, I drove an Octy before changing to Astra H.

Hi guys,

Nice to see the old birds still active here.

Suddenly got interested in the Yeti, that is why come in to see any info on it.

Wah, quite pathetic to see Skoda has only 1 car sold since 2013.

For those who dont know me, I drove an Octy before changing to Astra H.

hey WH, long time no see/hear !! [wave] still with AIA? yeah, guess the bulk of us have left the stable except for a few hanging on to their A4 + moey who is on his 3rd Skoda ! [thumbsup]

post-18890-1363484875_thumb.png

This is a shot of the rims and tyres - Falken 225/40 cost $240 per piece less than 1000km. Practically new. Letting go at $180 per pc.

You can take the RIMS - BBS - has scar marks around it. Super sporty look, bought them at nearly 3k. Make me an offer I cant refuse. :)