• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
10 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 13 March 2013 - 08:25 AM

Steptronic
  • Steptronic
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Recently came across an Android local application called "Summon Auntie" where we can alert /page each other in single click. In addition, it shows the Traffic news (the google map one), timer reminder for parking. This should be available for I-phones as well.

Let us add interesting applications in this thread.

1. Summon Auntie

Posted 13 March 2013 - 08:55 AM

Zach09
  • Zach09
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

1. Summon Auntie
2. Waze

Posted 13 March 2013 - 09:09 AM

Chiawy
  • Premium member
    Chiawy
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

1. Summon Auntie
2. Waze
3. Google Now
4. Sygic
5. Google Navigation

Posted 13 March 2013 - 09:55 AM

Ghostrider
  • Premium member
    Ghostrider
    Supercharged
    Author Image

1. Summon Auntie
2. Waze
3. Google Now
4. Sygic
5. Google Navigation
6. Ulysse Speedo (HUD for Speedo, link to Google Navigation)

I got no signature ??

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:08 AM

Mcf777
  • Mcf777
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

now summon auntie everywhere.
not like the old days where u know what time they are coming to this area.

I reckon, by the time u receive the message, love letter may already pasted on your windscreen

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:53 AM

Steptronic
  • Steptronic
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

now summon auntie everywhere.
not like the old days where u know what time they are coming to this area.

I reckon, by the time u receive the message, love letter may already pasted on your windscreen

True. But we can use that app to page if light is left on or any hit and run case in parking etc..

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:01 AM

Mcf777
  • Mcf777
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

oh i see. i just DL summon auntie on my SamsungNotes.
it kept on showing getting current location even though i had turned on GPS. 5mins liao. sucks application

Edited by Mcf777, 13 March 2013 - 11:01 AM.

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:02 AM

Vhtfhwlego
  • Premium member
    Vhtfhwlego
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Y not give the summons auntie GPS and sync to the apps?
No more manual entries and every driver will benefit from it.
24th Aug 2006, we lost a planet!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:03 AM

Sp4wn
  • Premium member
    Sp4wn
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

well this just got announced for iOS:

http://appleinsider....ar-cars-smarter

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:11 AM

Steptronic
  • Steptronic
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

oh i see. i just DL summon auntie on my SamsungNotes.
it kept on showing getting current location even though i had turned on GPS. 5mins liao. sucks application

I have S3 without GPS "on". It works okay (the location is not accurate, but still okay)

Posted 14 March 2019 - 12:10 AM

hamcalas
  • hamcalas
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Zapasi

Zapasi for car (automobile)
take care of your car
Intelligent automotive management and automation between service centers and car owners
Applicable for a variety of machines

https://play.google....oder.zapasi_car

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: Car, related, interesting, Smart and 2 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users