• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
17 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 15 March 2013 - 05:49 PM

Zouking
  • Zouking
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi guys, i wish to sell away my existing 06 Nissan Sunny and buy direct from a friend of mine, a Vios Sports 2011 Nov.

May i know what's the procedure like?

And is it even advisable to do it now ?

Thanks.

Posted 15 March 2013 - 07:17 PM

Lzmmcken
  • Lzmmcken
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

You can go to one motoring website. They have the details. If no loan involved then only will seller to go apply for his pin as transaction need a pin. Use singpass to log in at one motoring website and they will send to you within 5 working days. It's quite fool proof.

If there is loan involved, you can get the agent of the bank to do the paperwork and everything for you. No need to go LTA

Posted 15 March 2013 - 09:06 PM

Chucky2007
  • Premium member
    Chucky2007
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Hi guys, i wish to sell away my existing 06 Nissan Sunny and buy direct from a friend of mine, a Vios Sports 2011 Nov.

May i know what's the procedure like?

And is it even advisable to do it now ?

Thanks.

Wah you wanna be super carrot or super nice friend? What's your friend's 2011 vios Coe?
有❤️就好👌
多做少说,多听👂少讲
做人吃点亏,莫占人便宜

Posted 15 March 2013 - 10:13 PM

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Sunny change to Vios sure regret big time one.

Posted 15 March 2013 - 10:30 PM

Albeniz
  • Albeniz
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Sunny change to Vios sure regret big time one.

Why?

Posted 15 March 2013 - 10:38 PM

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Why?

Vios is too noisy and too crampy. sad.gif

Posted 16 March 2013 - 08:58 AM

Zouking
  • Zouking
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Vios is too noisy and too crampy. sad.gif

Now i know something new. Thanks.

Posted 16 March 2013 - 08:59 AM

Zouking
  • Zouking
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Wah you wanna be super carrot or super nice friend? What's your friend's 2011 vios Coe?

29500 COE.

From your reply, i guess it's not a wise choice?

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:15 AM

Chucky2007
  • Premium member
    Chucky2007
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

29500 COE.

From your reply, i guess it's not a wise choice?

How much s your friend selling you? The price shouldn't be what same selling price as 1 month ago
有❤️就好👌
多做少说,多听👂少讲
做人吃点亏,莫占人便宜

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:16 AM

Zouking
  • Zouking
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

How much s your friend selling you? The price shouldn't be what same selling price as 1 month ago

Looking at 78800 Neg.

Posted 16 March 2013 - 10:40 AM

Josephsatu
  • Josephsatu
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Looking at 78800 Neg.

I sit in one before, u sure regret after a few months
Go get a civic or a subaru

Posted 16 March 2013 - 11:53 AM

Zouking
  • Zouking
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I sit in one before, u sure regret after a few months
Go get a civic or a subaru

Thanks for your feedback.

Posted 16 March 2013 - 12:55 PM

Chucky2007
  • Premium member
    Chucky2007
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Looking at 78800 Neg.

What's the Omv?

I think 78k can get you a brand new vios in the upcoming months with many thousands $ change for accessories
有❤️就好👌
多做少说,多听👂少讲
做人吃点亏,莫占人便宜

Posted 16 March 2013 - 01:44 PM

Topgan
  • Topgan
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Looking at 78800 Neg.

Why not wait for K3 launching at Q3 at $89999. K3 is such an awsome new cerato.

Posted 16 March 2013 - 01:54 PM

Chucky2007
  • Premium member
    Chucky2007
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Why not wait for K3 launching at Q3 at $89999. K3 is such an awsome new cerato.

I second your though.

If Coe drop another 20k.. the K3 will be 69999. Much better than a 70+k 2 year old made in Thailand basic vios.

有❤️就好👌
多做少说,多听👂少讲
做人吃点亏,莫占人便宜

Posted 30 December 2018 - 09:10 AM

BlackmoreHussain
  • BlackmoreHussain
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi Im looking for a camry 2006 - 2008. Only direct seller please.

Posted 30 December 2018 - 06:10 PM

cmcex
  • cmcex
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Dug out a super old thread again

Edited by cmcex, 30 December 2018 - 06:11 PM.

Posted 01 January 2019 - 06:48 PM

Kezg1
  • Premium member
    Kezg1
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Dug out a super old thread again

cmcex...u have sell him lah

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: Selling, existing, car, direct and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users