Shooting the Singapore Sar21

Kiadaw

thought it got phased out.

Log PT was phased out i thought...

Log PT no more my time but rifle PT still had. Also kana during field camp. quite sian when doing the rifle raise and hold it there. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

actually bayonet charge still relevant meh? :huh: Was there any incident of bayonet charge in the last 10 years?

bayonet comes in handy when you need to open durians in outfields.

dont tell you use jack knife ah?

Turbocharged

Polymers all have glass transition points Tg which are typically much lower than so called melting points. He is not familiar with polymer engineering so i don't blame him if he thought that the polymer was melting. If you see the polymer become soft and pliable, you would certainly think it is sort of melting but no, it is probably near its Tg and also usually for polymer composites, Tg is a range and not a single temperature point.

Thanks for the enlightenment...now my tao gong gong... :wacko:

Log PT no more my time but rifle PT still had. Also kana during field camp. quite sian when doing the rifle raise and hold it there. [laugh]

my time still got log PT.......and taller guys always suffering....... [laugh]

you never kana meh ....

hold the M16 by the muzzle and lift it up until 90 degree with the ground for 5 minutes.... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

i didn't go SIR. BMT one definitely not very tough.

there were a lot more tougher things than that to remember.

In the Navy, only the gunners get to play with guns. Only when got surplus rounds, non-combat crews get to join in the fun. Otherwise, u will never touch a rifle or gun during ur stay in the navy.

I only fired in a range once in my lifetime. Out at sea, its rambo style firing. Switch to semi-auto or auto and spray the bullets at the target, a floating buoy.

Only fired the AR15 and M16, never tried the SAR21.

You didn't get to fire the Browning 50-cal HMG meh?

MCVs should have right?

Anywaz forget the movies where the gungho actors all machiam marksman can hit their targets accurately.

A few rounds and the airplanes/technicals/AFVs all exploded like real.

Even with both hands on the handle pressing down the triggers the muzzle still tend to move all over the place excpet at the bobbing float with the flag... :ph34r:

Give me an M-16 anytime after firing this beast [;)]

Turbocharged

..... Also the magazines cannot fit into the old SBO pouches, at most 1 magazine and need to put slanted.

Can lah... STANAG mags dimensions are quite standard...this is not AK47 magazine..

better to keep it as you might not have time to unload/reload mags and the enemies come charging at you.......don't think we want to repeat the mistakes of USAF removing guns from their F4s during the VN war.... -_-

I throw canned sardine at them :angry:

bayonet comes in handy when you need to open durians in outfields.

dont tell you use jack knife ah?

I use other people's one. [blush]

You didn't get to fire the Browning 50-cal HMG meh?

MCVs should have right?

Yes, have fire before. But this is not rifle we talking abt here. If one can hold this gun and fire, I salute him!!! [laugh] Tis one just squeeze trigger and spray the bullets on the target. Then change barrel.

There is no range in Navy to record ur shooting skills. We just shoot and try to deflate the floating buoy or some creative "target". [lipsrsealed] If u not interested in guns, no need to shoot. U can dont touch a rifle in ur whole naval career. Only in BMT then handle rifle and get to shoot at range for once in the lifetime.

SAR21 can attach bayonet meh? my impression is cannot, thats why they do unarm combat instead??

I only used M16 before.. during BMT.. after that went Air Force liao. Now reservist heaviest equipment used is torque wrench. :D

cant remember abt bayonet

i only worry for rifle PT as SAR21 is heavier [laugh]

neber mind, leftist becomes suppression fire loh.........sniping etc leave it to the rightist then...... [laugh]

Can I be driver instead? I got military Class 4 leh :D

Can I be driver instead? I got military Class 4 leh :D

liddat we'll suddenly see a lot of 'leftist' declared in NS.......... [laugh]

cant remember abt bayonet

i only worry for rifle PT as SAR21 is heavier [laugh]

During rifle PT, when doing push up, rifle must be on top of hands. M16, u can open ur hands as wide as the rifle. SAR21, only can open hands as wide as the rifle, more siong. [sweatdrop]

RIfle PT can sian one meh?

i thot rifle PT is use rifle do 20 count of jumping jack

↡ Advertisement