My Samsung LCD TV.. repaired

Kezg1

[bigcry][bigcry][bigcry] $90, give chance to old uncle lah

siao, i give chance to the people in shengzhen can? i will buy a new one [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

My Samsung 46 Inch LED (D7000 series) also went bonkers in Feb...

Called up service centre. Set was bought less than 2 years so its covered under warranty. The authorised service centre (i believed they sub out to outside contractors) technican came by and replace the whole panel. Its a 45 mins job. That uncle have brought the whole spare panel along in his van and replaced on the spot for me.

it was a Philips Matchline series........

I tot it was Seira, this brand so good and seldom spoilt. Till the company closed down due to poor business, no after sales. [;)]

Called up service centre. Set was bought less than 2 years so its covered under warranty. The authorised service centre (i believed they sub out to outside contractors) technican came by and replace the whole panel. Its a 45 mins job. That uncle have brought the whole spare panel along in his van and replaced on the spot for me.

not bad.......at least don't have to bring it down to the Svc center yourself........ [laugh]

My experience was similar when the LG plasma went bonkers. they simply change the display panel itself and it was all systems go after that.

Supercharged

your money really pai tan...... [laugh]

no choice. He got to save $$ for his new car. now must put min 40% dp leh....... [laugh]

no choice. He got to save $$ for his new car. now must put min 40% dp leh....... [laugh]

you sibeh li hai leh......... [idea][thumbsup][laugh]

you buy TV nowadays, should have on site warranty, standard mah.

I beri long time no buy TV liao........then in the space of 1 yr bought 2.......... [laugh][bigcry]

i prefer TV to spoilt every 5 to 6 years. then can keep changing.

if not dont get to enjoy new technolgy. [laugh]

Sorry la towkay.. not everybody got lui like you le.. [laugh][laugh]

P.S the new Smart TVs really tempting le.. [rolleyes]:wub:

Wow... dayum.. the times of manufacturers making reliable products are mostly gone..

then the next few products we bought from Philips only last us ard 1-2 yrs....... [laugh]

Turbocharged

$90 bucks is cheap for such repair.... im willing to pay also if it make my lcd work for just another 2yrs..... imagine just $45 bucks a yr of usage..... come to think of it, my samsung lcd already 5yrs+ and with my wife's torture with those korean drama, im glad it still working today.... imagine she could watch from morning until midnight with short break for lunch and dinner or shower...... [laugh]

Turbocharged

i prefer TV to spoilt every 5 to 6 years. then can keep changing.

if not dont get to enjoy new technolgy. [laugh]

then why dont u wish your car spoil beyond repair every year?.. can get new car with new tech you know... [laugh]

Turbocharged

then the next few products we bought from Philips only last us ard 1-2 yrs....... [laugh]

the only item i will buy from this brand is their iron... nothing else... [:p]

Haiz, sad to see all the reply here... why cant plp see the whole thing from another angle?? By repairing the TV, TS actually save many precious resources ... its a very good afford to save the earth!

Edited by Tigershark1976
  • Praise 1

the only item i will buy from this brand is their iron... nothing else... [:p]

that is indeed one of the only few things of that brand which is still working after so many years...... [laugh]

↡ Advertisement