My Samsung LCD TV.. repaired

Kezg1

Haiz, sad to see all the reply here... why cant plp see the whole thing from another angle?? By repairing the TV, TS actually save many precious resources ... its a very good afford to save the earth!

later economists will come saying that TS don't spend and thus economy not recovering fast enough..... [:p]

↡ Advertisement

BGA is still reworkable...unless is underfilled...the fumes from the underfilling is toxic so it not actually allowed

Underfill is thermoset material...once it's cured it's cured...only way to remove is via use of acid same as mold (plastic) decap..but that is destructive...

Hehe...same terminologies isn't it?? Like the other bro who said "BKM" here on a post and I flagged...but from R&D side (Research and Destroy [:p] )

I am more lucky....

I won the TV as lst prize in my company annual dinner in Nov 2011.

Tried to register online via Samsung webby but not successful, so I wrote a mail to them on the serial number and stuffs like that....

When my tv was spoilt...I panicked, search high and low for the tax invoice as I remember i never managed to complete the registeration online...

HEng lah..they honoured the warranty....

IT seems like the panel black out is a very common problem. I am very surprised that the uncle managed to solve the issue on the spot...BY replacing it with a new panel. He told me its a common problem...but did not want to elaborate further.

Sorry la towkay.. not everybody got lui like you le.. [laugh]

P.S the new Smart TVs really tempting le.. [rolleyes]:wub:

I am not towkay and i have no money. so i need TV spoilt to buy new tv.

see, your mouth also watery for the new Smart TVs [laugh]

so you will had wish your TV spoilt right?? [laugh]

BTW, my TV also dont spoilt on the fifth year. its just a preference nia [bigcry]

then why dont u wish your car spoil beyond repair every year?.. can get new car with new tech you know... [laugh]

car got COE to expire so dont need to let it spoil every year [:p]

Haiz, sad to see all the reply here... why cant plp see the whole thing from another angle?? By repairing the TV, TS actually save many precious resources ... its a very good afford to save the earth!

save the earth?

dump your car first.... [laugh]

save the earth?

dump your car first.... [laugh]

I knew someone would say this... but if everyone think in such a way, think all of us should die, since breathing added more CO2 to the atmosphere... What we could do is, try our best to conserve resources. Dont waste things unnescessary, if can be repair, just repair it. If not, try to recycle it. Only dispose it if there is no better choice.

What an individual could do is limited, but its always better than not doing anything at all..

Wah bro. Thanks for this lobang, will give him a call asap.

My Sharp TV slightly more than 2 year keeps on switching off and on by itself. I lost the warrenty card and receipt so even though under warrenty also no use.....

Just wondering if the uncle come down and quote me a repair fee which i cannot accept and i do not wish to proceed with the repair, roughly how much "analysis fee" he charge ???

I am not towkay and i have no money. so i need TV spoilt to buy new tv.

see, your mouth also watery for the new Smart TVs [laugh]

so you will had wish your TV spoilt right?? [laugh]

BTW, my TV also dont spoilt on the fifth year. its just a preference nia [bigcry]

HAHA.. Oh well.. I couldn't agree more..

Bro.. dont worry. If it doesn't happen.. you can make it happen.. [rolleyes][:p]

I knew someone would say this... but if everyone think in such a way, think all of us should die, since breathing added more CO2 to the atmosphere... What we could do is, try our best to conserve resources. Dont waste things unnescessary, if can be repair, just repair it. If not, try to recycle it. Only dispose it if there is no better choice.

What an individual could do is limited, but its always better than not doing anything at all..

and it has to be me.... [blush]

agree on your view on repairing unless it proves to be not viable to do so.

that's why I keep on repairing my car... [sweatdrop]

2 days back my 40" series 4 TV color faded quite badly...as it is only 4 years old, its a waste to sell to

karang guni( probably can fetch $10 only).

kalanguni will offer u free disposal...$10? no, thks.

Without CO2, how do you propose plants to photosynthesize?

kalanguni will offer u free disposal...$10? no, thks.

At times, you got to look beyond the monetary component.

It probably doesn't make economical sense to repair it.

Buying a new full HD LED TV doesn't cost an arm and a leg these days - and it comes with warranty too!

Keeping it at home takes up space.

I'd be glad if someone (whoever) comes and disposes it for me FOC. He can keep the $10 too!

Heck! I may pay him $10 to remove it!

CO2 is needed to produce Oxygen.

human emitted CO2 is good. excess CO2 from car is not good.

But hack.. i am not multi-national company.. let them be concern on this. i will just drive my car. :D

At times, you got to look beyond the monetary component.

It probably doesn't make economical sense to repair it.

Buying a new full HD LED TV doesn't cost an arm and a leg these days - and it comes with warranty too!

Keeping it at home takes up space.

I'd be glad if someone (whoever) comes and disposes it for me FOC. He can keep the $10 too!

Heck! I may pay him $10 to remove it!

you can call up your town council for disposal of bulky items which is normally free for the first 3 items......I've since used them to disposed of a queen-sized bed frame and the 29" CRT TV....... [:p]

↡ Advertisement