Posted 21 March 2013 - 12:23 AM
well toyota at least known quiet compared to its class but if looking for good handling, avoid toyota at all cost. moreover i dun like the tail design
New car. Thanks.
Been eyeing on Camry. But it has its cons. Is it really a quiet car considered for that price range?
Have u tried the new B class?
My personality is who I am...
My attitude depends on who you are...
Posted 21 March 2013 - 07:44 AM
1= Mercedes S350 CDI - 63.3dB
1= Lexus LS 600h L - 63.3dB
3. Audi A8 4.2 TDI Quattro - 63.7dB
4. BMW 730d - 63.8dB
5. Mercedes GL320 CDI - 64.3dB
6. BMW 335d coupé - 64.4dB
7. VW Touareg V6 TSI hybrid - 64.5dB
8. BMW 530d GT automatic - 64.6dB
9. Audi A6 2.0 TFSI hybrid - 64.7dB
10. Mercedes E350 CDI - 64.9dB
Sadly all diesel models, but you can go along the lines of similar petrol models found here.
Edited by Nicholas, 21 March 2013 - 07:46 AM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users