Traffic at Second Link Malaysia custom side

Bluepica

Is there any Msian website or twitter update that shows traffic at Msian side of the second link custom, I'm and out of Msia? The traffic we seen from LTA website is only accurate at SG side. The jam into and out of Msia could be worst.

↡ Advertisement

Map chat at Waze [laugh] [laugh]

Based on Waze, Malaysia Side of 2nd link is travelling at 20km/h. JB side of checkpoint is 5km/h.

Edited by Davidtch

Last night jammed at 2nd link for more than 2 hrs, now so clear.....

From the link provided by the bro above. The image show malaysia jam like s--t.

Doesn't matter whether going IN or OUT we always find the Singapore side much slower than the Malaysian side so if the Singapore side looks acceptable then the Malaysian side certainly will be.

I disagree.

Doesn't matter whether going IN or OUT we always find the Singapore side much slower than the Malaysian side so if the Singapore side looks acceptable then the Malaysian side certainly will be.

i concur...but there will be times when its the opposite! Usually when sg side uses all the exit point (goods lane included) the jam entering jb will be horrendous) and sometime whem MY kastam do spot check the jams going into Iskandar will be a nightmare!

i concur...but there will be times when its the opposite! Usually when sg side uses all the exit point (goods lane included) the jam entering jb will be horrendous) and sometime whem MY kastam do spot check the jams going into Iskandar will be a nightmare!

I usually go north during weekend or school holidays. My own experience.

Singapore Immigration more thorough, so more time taken to clear its travellers, whether local or foreigners.

During peak period, Singapore opens more counters to cope with the higher volume but Malaysia still operates the same number of counters, so jams during peak period are almost always very bad for Malaysia side.

I have never been stuck in a jam for more than 1.5 hours clearing Singapore custom but I have experienced 2 to 3 hours jams a couple of times clearing Malaysia custom, both going in and coming back. However, my experience could be biased as I always check onemotoring's webcam before getting out of my house.

Why can't they solve the problem with today's technology?

Singapore Immigration more thorough, so more time taken to clear its travellers, whether local or foreigners.

During peak period, Singapore opens more counters to cope with the higher volume but Malaysia still operates the same number of counters, so jams during peak period are almost always very bad for Malaysia side.

I have never been stuck in a jam for more than 1.5 hours clearing Singapore custom but I have experienced 2 to 3 hours jams a couple of times clearing Malaysia custom, both going in and coming back. However, my experience could be biased as I always check onemotoring's webcam before getting out of my house.

i go in almost every week! todays technology is tomoros problem for them! [laugh]

Yes i totally agree with u! SG always like to do extra but no good reason. Take for example, CIA officers physically step out of the booth to acknowledge travelers one by one (If there are 2 travelers and abv in a car), wasting travelers lotsa time. Which country has such stupid practice? [hur] None other than unique SG! [shakehead]

Edited by Aaronlkl

What technology? U mean the chop passport officer stepping out of the office to read every passenger name out loud u mean. Sometime I wonder is there fake SG passport for them to be so cautious, I understand the take wrong passport story.

What technology? U mean the chop passport officer stepping out of the office to read every passenger name out loud u mean. Sometime I wonder is there fake SG passport for them to be so cautious, I understand the take wrong passport story.

They should install moving cameras and use it to scan all pax in the vehicle, then use MACS like technology to clear the passport.... with the wrong passport episodes, many will be more kiasu and kiasi, if I am the custom officer, I also make sure I clear the right passport, my job on the line...

They should install moving cameras and use it to scan all pax in the vehicle, then use MACS like technology to clear the passport.... with the wrong passport episodes, many will be more kiasu and kiasi, if I am the custom officer, I also make sure I clear the right passport, my job on the line...

U don't freq the causeway right?