Traffic at Second Link Malaysia custom side

Bluepica

Doesn't matter whether going IN or OUT we always find the Singapore side much slower than the Malaysian side so if the Singapore side looks acceptable then the Malaysian side certainly will be.

I believe is the other way round [laugh] anyway going in tomorrow in early afternoon with wifey to eat, shop and pump gas [laugh] hopefully won't jam

↡ Advertisement

Heard from my brother which just got back from jb there is a massive jam today at the woodlands causeway. He started at 8pm to come back only reach home at 1245. Good luck to all the bros that are still stuck

Heard from my brother which just got back from jb there is a massive jam today at the woodlands causeway. He started at 8pm to come back only reach home at 1245. Good luck to all the bros that are still stuck

There be intel or what why so bad the jam???

jialat one.....guess the jam started from outside of jb custom all the way till sing custom... [sweatdrop]

Turbocharged

LINK2 (Singapore to Malaysia Second Link)

I mean there's few photos in the link. Which one is nearest to the Malaysia toll from Singapore side.

This week Malaysian school holiday. Combine with Spore Good Friday.

:angry:

There a few ways to avoid the jam

First -- Taking inner road from JB Sentral

2nd -- Taking EDL route

3rd -- Stulang Laut way...

Those who frequent JB will know the way. Those using the traditional pathway will get stuck.

jialat one.....guess the jam started from outside of jb custom all the way till sing custom... [sweatdrop]

You should avoid 2nk Link.

Because when you get stuck, can be more than 2-3 hours.

Causeway, how bad the jam, even during school holidays, at most you get stuck 1 hours...

Causeway -- 1st trick is to get to Msian Custom

2nd trick --- From Msian Custom to Spore immigration...

[wave]

which pic is showing the cam nearest to the second link

Now it is jam @ Singapore immigration, because Msian holidaying in Spore are going back.

Spore side will be jam in the evening, because those who enter on Friday for short holiday will come from Msia. On Sunday the exodus back will start around 10am to probably midnight on Sunday (looking at how bad the jam on Friday)...

As a rule you should clear Spore immigration before 12 midnight, because after that time, the number of ICA immigration on duty will be reduce accordingly...

Turbocharged

Chialat.... I have to drive in tomorrow morning and back in the late afternoon for qing ming.... I never like to go in on such long weekend break but this round no choice.... [bigcry]

This week Malaysian school holiday. Combine with Spore Good Friday.

:angry:

Nothing to be angry, want to go just lan lan Jam to and fro. No one force u to go.

Neutral Newbie

Bro,

can you share your tactic for 2nd trick? Would be great for ones with families of young children. Very much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

You should avoid 2nk Link.

Because when you get stuck, can be more than 2-3 hours.

Causeway, how bad the jam, even during school holidays, at most you get stuck 1 hours...

Causeway -- 1st trick is to get to Msian Custom

2nd trick --- From Msian Custom to Spore immigration...

[wave]

Edited by Cheridan

Last night jammed at 2nd link for more than 2 hrs, now so clear.....

I came back on sat evening via woodland, no traffic.

↡ Advertisement