Used Car dealers Feeling The Heat Liao!

Rogersk8ter

exactly....abuse of an otherwise ok system

Cannot use one brush to paint the whole picture ler. OPC serves my needs and i don't see the need to cheat.

Supercharged

becuz he's selling mah.

actually, per annum depreciation of abt 10k for a 7 series, quite reasonable.

i not owner la.

i merely felt 11k pa dep is a real deal for 7 series.

too bad i not director post, otherwise can commit.

Turbocharged

Sincerely, if one cannot down $30k easily without issue, he shouldnt be buying a car.

It's clear that his finances are stretched already.

I am not rich, but I agree with your above statement.

(edited)

never spend more than 80k for car...unless ur $$ no where to throw...

Do you mean $80K per year for car? Current COE already $60K+

Edited by Passat57

I dun think a lot of ppl has that much cash in the bank so that's why 100% loan is so popular for those less than $2k income usually fresh grads. Seen the tendency that car owners are getting younger and younger. Well me also one of them ba. I paid for new car 50% upfront and 5 yrs loan only many years back so not in the same grp as those grp. [:p]

Supersonic

Do you mean $80K per year for car? Current COE already $60K+

Could be refering to used car?! :D

(edited)

1 more week to go but the price of 2nd hand are still high...

Think got no choice but to go into the market.

seems like the dealers are adamant not to sell cheap.

Edited by Dinobros

1st Gear

some of the more expensive conti cars are lower as i notice.

a c70 volvo from 158- now 149 <_<

let's wait be longer.... [laugh]

Turbocharged

Just go to turf city n see alot of d used car shops floor totally empty liao. Biz definitely affected negatively. Looks like clearing inventory n no restock

Just go to turf city n see alot of d used car shops floor totally empty liao. Biz definitely affected negatively. Looks like clearing inventory n no restock

some are run by credit company as side line... substitute their main business.. but when risks are higher now, they simply quit.. I know a lot of those who got 1-5 cars at a time dealer most close shop and go for holidays... won't take in any car unless seller willing to sell at cost price.. (parf rebate + coe rebate + body price)

Went to AML over the wkend, from what i gather speaking to some of the sales there... the decent 100% loan cars are sold out already. Left over 100% loan cars are those either top of the range.. or too lousy to be attractive. IMHO, currently the dealers are taking in cars at a very safe low value. ie after 4june. Dealers will try and maintain this levels... and start to reduce when there are no takers. So.. lets NOT give those ppl a free run at our money. HOLD OUT FOR 2~3mths... then they will all grovel us to take the cars they have in stock!

Anyone feeling that there are less used cars popping up on sgcarmart? A certain model that I want is in low supply. Somemore price is 10K

more than the ones that were already sold. No choice but to wait till 1-2 months later. My daily ride starting to get boring because of de-mod

↡ Advertisement