Kia Sorento 2013

Echelon

My aircon cooling coil just got replaced justafter 3 years. Looks like kia aircon system may not be as lasting?

I am feeling the aircon is bad. Now when i start my car stationary, i can't even feel the cold feeling.i have to start driving then you feel the cool air coming. It only last for a while and then you see the cool air is gone. I set to 19 for both side. Haiz... their aircon system is really bad. Next servicing ask them to replace it. can't stand it when it is a hot day.

↡ Advertisement

Wonder the rest of the models like niro hows their aircon. I have to set 18oC n below on a hot day. After 5 yrs warranty think sll parts will start to spoil.

Either your aircon is spoilt or your definition of cold is really very low temperature lar...

Kumho tyres really can last. So u recommend change?

Should change after 40,000 km or three years... longer than this, if the tires show no wear, it means the rubber hardened, so your tires grip is seriously compromised...

Wonder the rest of the models like niro hows their aircon. I have to set 18oC n below on a hot day. After 5 yrs warranty think sll parts will start to spoil.

I think before 5 yrs problems will surface already

Anyone change the brake disc rotor outside c&c? How much? And where is the workshop?

So far didn't change any. the 4 port is good enough unless you chip up liao. then you should look at it. I believe ours have to take big 6 port then look nice.

Andy,I think our Sorento only single port front and rear nia..just that the rotor size is big at 320mm thus braking is still adequate for our big fat car..

Am looking to do stock rotor replacement..so far uk website got few options available..including brembo rotor..but shipping alone is 80+ pounds..I yet to check with stockist on stock rotor price..

Also toying with skimming the rotor as well..

Anyway..for sharing..service manual for our generation Sorento

http://www.ksmanual.com/second_generation_xm_2011_year_-2.html"]http://www.ksmanual.com/second_generation_xm_2011_year_-2.html[/url]

Edited by Yadado

Andy,I think our Sorento only single port front and rear nia..just that the rotor size is big at 320mm thus braking is still adequate for our big fat car..

Am looking to do stock rotor replacement..so far uk website got few options available..including brembo rotor..but shipping alone is 80+ pounds..I yet to check with stockist on stock rotor price..

Also toying with skimming the rotor as well..

Anyway..for sharing..service manual for our generation Sorento

http://www.ksmanual.com/second_generation_xm_2011_year_-2.html"]http://www.ksmanual.com/second_generation_xm_2011_year_-2.html[/url]

My apologies, we have 2 pots instead of 4. my mistake. I don't think is single port.as there is 2 round curve on the caliper.

No lobang in msia for Sorento.

Was given a sg workshop lobang by a k3 bro.called up the workshop,was quoted $200 for original front rotor and $160 for original front brake pad.shipping is $120 from Korea.installation is $60.total $540.

End up ordering from the link I posted earlier.(oem front rotor + 2 set oem front brake pad + rear oem brake pad) plus shipping is $370. Ordered on 21 feb.today recieved liao.

Will be fixing when I got free time :)

No lobang in msia for Sorento.

Was given a sg workshop lobang by a k3 bro.called up the workshop,was quoted $200 for original front rotor and $160 for original front brake pad.shipping is $120 from Korea.installation is $60.total $540.

End up ordering from the link I posted earlier.(oem front rotor + 2 set oem front brake pad + rear oem brake pad) plus shipping is $370. Ordered on 21 feb.today recieved liao.

Will be fixing when I got free time :)

Cool bro, good to hear you have purchased. by the way, i traded mine to the new 2018 Sorento..

(edited)

Wah...u took the plunge..hahahha

I also toying this idea..cos new 2018 Sorento pricing very very attractive now..ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Edited by Yadado

Wah...u took the plunge..hahahha

I also toying this idea..cos new 2018 Sorento pricing very very attractive now..ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

yeah May delivery. Thanks.