Which Car dealers accept Credit card as payment ?

Wira

hi

just checking if you know does second hand car dealers accept credit card for payments ?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

When I bought my Honda from Kah Motor in mid 2010, they accepted credit card payments for the downpayment if I remember correctly. Unlikely Used car dealers accept credit cards due to the bank charges.

• Praise 2

My last two cars, both second hand, downpayment was paid using credit card. The car dealers readily accepted my CC. Then collected car, 1st installment, insurance, etc also paid by credit card. Earn many many points!!!

How about authorised dealers? Can I pay downpayment and part of the car with CC?

Of course you can! [grin]

As long as your CC doesn't bust its limit.

i remember a time when i can pay for QQ with credit card and still hv credit left in the card.....those days are goneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

now buy coe also credit card no enuf...knn

i remember a time when i can pay for QQ with credit card and still hv credit left in the card.....those days are goneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

$29,999 and left 1 dollar credit? LOL

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

some coe only $200 somemore ... ;)

Of course not enough... One time buy so many cars. You paid in full for your 5er with your credit card right? [lipsrsealed]

Of course not enough... One time buy so many cars. You paid in full for your 5er with your credit card right? [lipsrsealed]

Dun like tt la... That need 3 debit card... Lol