Does dentist clean the tube that suck saliva?

Spiderman302

nowadays most of the clinic will show you the cost of each procedure, if for root canal the range is around $800 which including x-ray. I went into a private dentist in Ngee Ann city  [sweatdrop]  [sweatdrop]  who was recommended by my neighborhood dentist, i was sooooo concern about how sharp her knife is (yes quite chio too  :wub: )  .

The first examination was for x-ray and show a crack, she drill a hole to see if root canal can be done if the crack is not deep. End up the it was a gone case and need to be extracted. She patch back the hole and advice me to seek my dentist for 2nd opinion. Hence i was charged $400, half the cost since the 2nd stage of root canal was not perform.

LOL! It's amazing how a review of what happened at the dentist includes whether the dentist is chio.   :grin:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

LOL! It's amazing how a review of what happened at the dentist includes whether the dentist is chio.   :grin:

Don't read too much into it. You know what ppl say. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

Unless there's a pic posted here it's NPNT.

What's with the dental questions? It seems that paranoid ppl are having some form of anxiety attack.

Here's a hotline to call....6389 2000

knowing the people here, i hate to repeat myself  [laugh]  [laugh]

i was the last patient that day and i had her full attention, she took her time to examine me, my tooth  :D

• Praise 1

nowadays most of the clinic will show you the cost of each procedure, if for root canal the range is around $800 which including x-ray. I went into a private dentist in Ngee Ann city  [sweatdrop]  [sweatdrop]  who was recommended by my neighborhood dentist, i was sooooo concern about how sharp her knife is (yes quite chio too  :wub: )  .

The first examination was for x-ray and show a crack, she drill a hole to see if root canal can be done if the crack is not deep. End up the it was a gone case and need to be extracted. She patch back the hole and advice me to seek my dentist for 2nd opinion. Hence i was charged $400, half the cost since the 2nd stage of root canal was not perform.

naughty naughty

• Praise 3

Its important to have a skillful and professional nurse

that have a good grip on things. I think you can see

how securely the patient head is held.  [thumbsup]

:D

MOlHfuR.jpg

• Praise 9

MOlHfuR.jpg

tiagong the lower head was securely fasten with a organic suction device too!

I go jiu Hoo Dentist :grin:

did u see hey change new instrument in front of u or after u step in or they did not change and reuse the instrument from previous patient?

i realise always when i go to the dentist lie on the chair , the dentist will start to put tools into my mouth , realised that the tools are there and then on the tray already. I went to polyclinic however i saw the dentist take out a bag of tools before using it .

i been to 3 to 4 different private dentists never once seen them open a new bag of tools . I wonder did they really sterilised them . How about their handpiece do they sterilised them cos always notice every time patient go in and out very fast. Pretty worried now

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Anyone knows whether the dentist replace the 'bend' tube that hook at the corner of our lips every time they treat the next patient?

If not we may be subject to whatever infection the previous patient

may have.

It's part of the disposable stuff NDCS charges $9 for. Tube, 'bib', swabs, etc.

Bro you go which one is it lim dental holiday plaza?

Ok I got to confess

I talking rubbish only

I haven't went to a Dentist in 10 years

how securely the patient head is held. [thumbsup]

MOlHfuR.jpg

If like that, every month I also go Dentist :XD:

how securely the patient head is held. [thumbsup]

MOlHfuR.jpg

• Praise 1

(edited)

Ok I got to confess

I talking rubbish only

I haven't went to a Dentist in 10 years

MOlHfuR.jpg

MOlHfuR.jpg

You posted twice so every month

you will go two times?

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 1

you will go two times?

Yes consperm

I will come two times :grin:

you will go two times?

Yes consperm

I will come two times :grin:

Turbocharged

That explain the $400..... show the crack, drilling and patch cost a fair bit.... esp chio one.... :nosebleed:  

Turbocharged

MOlHfuR.jpg

In this instance, consperm the tube will be clean!!!  :nosebleed:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1