What reason need to replace leather seat?

Johnnylim

Supersonic

Could be originally has fabric seats which are totally worn out/dirty and therefore replace with leather so that can sell

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.ph...367&DL=2080

Just wondering, how come owner need to replace the leather interior $1000 then decide to sell?

Kena flood? Also, monitored the price, Feb selling at $25.8, lately become $21.8 [confused]

ppl can hv a thousand reasons why they wana change their leather and then sell the whole car shortly after.

one reason is bcoz there's alot of cig burn holes in the previous fabric seats as the ex owner smokes inside the car.

so now the selling price slash another 4k u also wary. and skeptical even. selling high u guys say they trying to exploit and profiteering. sell low u guys suspect kena flood kena haunted.

buyers these days is a challenge to please.

Just wondering, how come owner need to replace the leather interior $1000 then decide to sell?

Kena flood? Also, monitored the price, Feb selling at $25.8, lately become $21.8 [confused]

Recently no flood le, so dont think this is a flooded car?! [:p] Could be something terrible happened inside and soiled the seat, that's why need to change?! :D

Recently no flood le, so dont think this is a flooded car?! [:p] Could be something terrible happened inside and soiled the seat, that's why need to change?! :D

The car belongs to Cecilia? [:p]

ppl can hv a thousand reasons why they wana change their leather and then sell the whole car shortly after.

one reason is bcoz there's alot of cig burn holes in the previous fabric seats as the ex owner smokes inside the car.

so now the selling price slash another 4k u also wary. and skeptical even. selling high u guys say they trying to exploit and profiteering. sell low u guys suspect kena flood kena haunted.

Lol, that's why buy new car the best. :D

Hmmm....shld be more concern of the condition of the car. But then hor, straight away slash 4k, meaning very good profit or really something not so right abt the car? Coz very good price, depreciation only abt 4K nia.

U sound like a second car dealer :D

Hmmm....shld be more concern of the condition of the car. But then hor, straight away slash 4k, meaning very good profit or really something not so right abt the car? Coz very good price, depreciation only abt 4K nia.

Agreed, must see the engine condition of the car, cause now the interior looks not bad, should not be any problem. Seller slash 4k, maybe they are really response to the 60 days window, that's why they reduced price further?! :D

change leather seat is subjective lah....My previous car...one day...I just don't like the seat color anymore and wanted nice leather smell......I changed to true leather at $2K plus....and also ended selling the car ....man always backside itchy lah.......it just the timing...

Edited by LoverofCar

change leather seat is subjective lah....My previous car...one day...I just don't like the seat color anymore and wanted nice leather smell......I changed to true leather at $2K plus....and also ended selling the car ....it just the timing...

Changing your car seat is ok but it is about how long did you keep your car before selling. If you changed your car seat and continue driving your car for another 2-3 years then sell, then maybe no people would suspect anything. But if you just changed and sell immediately or very short period, then people will suspect.

Same like if you find an used car which just repaint the whole car recently and then sell, would you suspect anything?! [:p]

U sound like a second car dealer :D

u siao.. though i dun hate them to the core but i dun really like them too. [laugh]

if im buying the abv i will slash another 4k juz like how they tried wif my previous car. dun sell dun sell lo. not the only car in the market. lim peh got money i can go to other dealers. [laugh]

new cars oso got fault one hor..

Got fault still can go back AD bang table and there is still warranty period. But for used car if there is any fault, usually the dealer would not entertain you, except maybe the lemon law may help?! Also there is a higher chance to find fault in used car than new car.

Edited by 13177

u siao.. though i dun hate them to the core but i dun really like them too. [laugh]

if im buying the abv i will slash another 4k juz like how they tried wif my previous car. dun sell dun sell lo. not the only car in the market. lim peh got money i can go to other dealers. [laugh]

This 2007 car already selling at about $21K and yet you still want to slash another $4K?! :blink: Maybe the dealer also have the same mentality, dont buy dont buy lo, there are sure to have another buyer want to buy. :D

This 2007 car already selling at about $21K and yet you still want to slash another $4K?! :blink: Maybe the dealer also have the same mentality, dont buy dont buy lo, there are sure to have another buyer want to buy. :D

the paper value is only 13k. how much do u think the car body can fetch? 1k? i strongly believe the dealer took it in near paper value.

see, the dealer will be waiting for buyers like u thinking 21k is really cheap enough and no need to bargain some more. [laugh]

dealers. wat can we say abt them. take in ur car like dirt. sell u their car like gold. haha

willing buyer, willing seller. some ppl juz like to buy more expensive stuff given of the same make.

↡ Advertisement