In car DVD player

Simonsoh

Hi guys, need some advice regarding the above.

currently 2 kids (1 and 3yr old) 2 car seats left right and wife squeeze between my humble forte very uncomfy... but if she sit in frnt, small one nv see mum will cry.. so my idea is install a player to distract them during rides. my requirement very simple...

1) can play cartoon.

2) passenger left/ right seat can watch at same time (either one each at back of headrest or one dangling from roof)

3) cheap (keke)

where huh? or any bros got any super idea anot? actually no need power source also can rite? since such full-house rides only a few times a week. use those run on batteries one? but mount where huh?

any advice? THANKS many many.

↡ Advertisement

thanks bros... after going through the options, esp after being introduced to nextbase, i realised all i need to do is to buy a harness or mount to have a supporting device to strap my ipad on the back of the headrest! properly installing a player cost so much! $500 upwards!

thanks bros... after going through the options, esp after being introduced to nextbase, i realised all i need to do is to buy a harness or mount to have a supporting device to strap my ipad on the back of the headrest! properly installing a player cost so much! $500 upwards!

But iPad cannot play dvd. [:p]

But iPad cannot play dvd. [:p]

ok correction. i dun really meant dvd. can play cartoon from anything... youtube, thumbdrive, sd card etc... bascialy just a screen playing cartoon from normal sources. screen dangle from roof or headrest of front seats.

Neutral Newbie

I think that's cheaper and it can really distract the kids with the tons of games.

↡ Advertisement