Fatal accident between lorry and car on Toh Tuck road

Kamikaze89

happened today around 4plus 5pm.

lorry heading on toh tuck road towards jalan jurong kechil hit a speeding black car driving out from highgate walk.

black car didn't check blind spot and just chiong out, lorry hit black car, lost control of his vehicle and crashed into tree outside Signature Park Condo.

black car driver - young man

lorry driver - chinese man

black car front gone, other than that car body quite intact. lorry became like lump of metal. lorry driver gone.

R.I.P, no one deserves to die like that.

didn't take any photo out of respect.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

it was just reported on CNA.....the lorry driver was stuck in his cabin and died.......RIP to the driver....... [bigcry]

Sorry to learn of this. RIP and condolences to the bereaved family.

A totally preventable accident, IF ONLY.......

Safe ride guys.... check blind spots constantly.... they are called blind spots for a good life saving reason.

Edited by PSP415
  • Praise 1

there was once i was driving straight and ahead there is a left road. As my car is approaching (<100 meters), the car was inching out and stop and inch out again..so i slow down and to my expectation, he chiong out of the small road when my car was less than 4 car lengths away....

almost want to chase him down for the stunt....

• Praise 1

TS u should stand out for justice.. family and friends of the lorry driver deserve the right to know the truth.

R.I.P [bigcry]

• Praise 1

A small mistake leads to someone else taken away from his family. :(

RIP, to the bro who left us today.

Drive safe, for the rest of us.

Please step forward and help the lorry driver speak up. Or there would be bashing of speeding lorry and stereotyping which make the victim look like the culprit.

• Praise 1

happened today around 4plus 5pm.

lorry heading on toh tuck road towards jalan jurong kechil hit a speeding black car driving out from highgate walk.

black car didn't check blind spot and just chiong out, lorry hit black car, lost control of his vehicle and crashed into tree outside Signature Park Condo.

black car driver - young man

lorry driver - chinese man

black car front gone, other than that car body quite intact. lorry became like lump of metal. lorry driver gone.

R.I.P, no one deserves to die like that.

didn't take any photo out of respect.

Bro.. if you are a witness.. Please.. for the sake of his family , the lowlee driver , for humanity.. Go and stand as a witness..

i hate those cars that drive like this. chiong then end up lorry hit them. so unfair the lorry driver was the one who passed away

yes if witness or see it pls go report n make sure that guy pays for it . this kind deserved to have license suspended. if no jail term is unfair liao. nowadays some cars really drive like others r non existent, dangerous lane cutting etc. they hand in license is their problems but dont endanger other road users

if no one stand up the culprit might end up as the victim. [mad] [mad] [mad]

Edited by Jano
  • Praise 1

nowadays, a lot of farkers dun even bother to check when coming out from "small" road.

take for granted that ppl will give way to them...

such actions will only bring guilt and misery to the reckless bugger.

RIP to the truck guy, my sympathies...

nowadays, a lot of farkers dun even bother to check when coming out from "small" road.

take for granted that ppl will give way to them...

such actions will only bring guilt and misery to the reckless bugger.

RIP to the truck guy, my sympathies...

I think this also applied to buses in bus bay, regardless of whether you can stop in time or not for them unless mandatory stop for bus leaving bus bay, they just signal and headed out immediately from bus bay, very dangerous and must practise defensive driving towards these cohort! [rifle]

↡ Advertisement