Vellfire/Alphard Owners.. Come in..

VellfireS

3.5 V6 is awesome ... many times see this type of "van" zoom pass at 200kmph in NSH

the glass always black black one ... so don't know inside is artist or vip or politician cheong state-to-state

Max 180 only (speedometer may reflect 185-190 but i guess its not as accurate as GPS), the cut off quite irritating as it is like suddenly releasing the accelerator (feel like engine brake).

Yes. The 3.5L V6 is powerful. I took the HK airport limousine using the Vellfire 3.5 V6 to Shenzhen. I saw the driver pick up speed easily to 150km/h on HK Highway with 7 passenger on board.

Yes, toyota V6 and even the vvti is a nice powerful engine.

Reasons why some converted back to japanese after trying out BM and Merc, even the S class 3L V6 7G tronic not as smooth pickup as the vellfire.

Also, Camry 2.4 is a better drive than the E class compressor.

↡ Advertisement

Max 180 only (speedometer may reflect 185-190 but i guess its not as accurate as GPS), the cut off quite irritating as it is like suddenly releasing the accelerator (feel like engine brake).

Yes, toyota V6 and even the vvti is a nice powerful engine.

Reasons why some converted back to japanese after trying out BM and Merc, even the S class 3L V6 7G tronic not as smooth pickup as the vellfire.

Also, Camry 2.4 is a better drive than the E class compressor.

Nowadays, where got new E class compressor liao?

I drove before Alphard 3.5. It is smooth, no doubt. A E350 or 535 would also be that smooth lah.

On the other hand, how to compare toyota camry 2.4L against E200k (which is 1.8 supercharged)? Not like for like le.

Pls let us know when new alphard/vellfire launch. Hope able to buy it.

Keen to be the first one, or the first few to own it in Singapore, and drive in SG and MY

Similar like 5 yrs ago when driving the VF....that time v rare on the road, no body belief that VF can be popular.

Now VF taxi many many....hehe.

So not sure whether will still buy pearl white

Turbocharged

Pls let us know when new alphard/vellfire launch. Hope able to buy it.

Keen to be the first one, or the first few to own it in Singapore, and drive in SG and MY

Similar like 5 yrs ago when driving the VF....that time v rare on the road, no body belief that VF can be popular.

Now VF taxi many many....hehe.

So not sure whether will still buy pearl white

wont be here until early next year coz likely launch date is this year end according to jap forums

Probably a dumb question, but how do I turn off the electronic doors ?

Hahah.. It's not.. Yours is which year model? ANH10 or ANH20?

Where to find the pictures of the New Alphard?

I dont think it's out yet.. only got facelift..

Does any knows roughly how much the front suspension of the 06 Alphard cost?

stock?

yes, have to be careful with height restriction.

current generation is 1.9m, more practical/less hassle as the previous older model is higher at 1.93 or 1.94m.

As a rule - 2m is v safe for both model.

For latest model,

1.9 m - must be careful if want to try (eg no traffic to enable reverse if necessary, someone outside physically look at the roof.

1.85m - don't try at all

Richburg previously gave me a laminated copy of common carpark height limit - give it away when I trade in the old alphard.

Some that I remember

Queensway - no entry

Raffles Hospital - only the first level, but its good place to park as there are a couple of slots dedicated for vehicle with such height (saloon car will be booked if park at this lot)

Centrepoint - only the basement, but some places have low roof line

Takasimaya - have tried the upper level, ok.

Causeway point - careful, higher levels no.

Generally, if you have intention to get an alphard, go for it, bearable for occasional no entry to some carpark (Unless your home or workplace really unable to park your car).

Probably a dumb question, but how do I turn off the electronic doors ?

There is a button on dashboard to OFF or ON the power door (similar to electric windows/moonroof - can off the switch)

• Praise 1