Vellfire/Alphard Owners.. Come in..

VellfireS

Old alphard nice, not bad compared to current alphard. Ride both before.

Yes, especially the top end high spec MZG edition - the only want with full rear POWER CURTAIN....not sure why newer generation of alphard do not have this feature anymore.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Yes, especially the top end high spec MZG edition - the only want with full rear POWER CURTAIN....not sure why newer generation of alphard do not have this feature anymore.

Yah thats a cool feature to have

I sit in the last row from guangzhou to hk and I dont feel tired at all. Surprised wirh the auto curtain as well.

• Praise 1

saw the new vellfire OTR already... rear lights are smaller shaped but cld b as bright. overall body is "rounder" compared to previous

Can the Alphard /Vellfire be used as a everyday run around car by wife ?

I was looking at the Estima but its 9 years old in design already so a bit reluctant.Is the Alphard/Vellfire manageable ?

I would think Estima,Galaxy and Sharan is more manageable but the design of Vellfire attract me. Currently has a WISH and looking for bigger space and sliding door.I also know there are also Biante,Toyota trio of Voxy,Noah and Esquire and the Honda Stepwagn.

I need a 7 seater on weekend.

Aren't MPVs like these meant to be used for ferrying people around? LOL. Perhaps if you are looking for a manageable MPV, how about Honda Odyssey?

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Dear Vellfire/Alphard Owners,

Please dun get offended with us (normal sedan car owners) from doing the "peek a boo" behind you. Your car is simply too high for us to see the traffic/road condition in front of you. I came across one this morning who gave me a rude gesture when I did this as I was trying to see the traffic/road condition in front.

Appreciate your kind understanding and please refrain from giving us a rude gesture unnecessarily as it spoils our day :(

Thank you

• Praise 1

hi is any bro and sis here selling their Alphard or Velfire?

pls contect me, thanks

nine6eight8zeroone8seven

• Praise 1

Dear Vellfire/Alphard Owners,

Please dun get offended with us (normal sedan car owners) from doing the "peek a boo" behind you. Your car is simply too high for us to see the traffic/road condition in front of you. I came across one this morning who gave me a rude gesture when I did this as I was trying to see the traffic/road condition in front.

Appreciate your kind understanding and please refrain from giving us a rude gesture unnecessarily as it spoils our day :(

Thank you

Oh no...bad driver.

Agree, never give a rude gesture, be polite always.

We should be more understanding as the boxy shape really prevent motorist behind from seeing what's happening in front.

I always make an effort to warn cars behind me in advance if there is an obstruction ahead (eg slow down gradually, switch on hazards light) and will give way (change to left lane) if i can see that the car behind is in a hurry.

Understand that that are many Alphard/VF are not personnaly driven by owners - driven by "drivers"/limousine - they may be overworked/tired driving whole day, so i can understand them too if they are a bit reckless or impatient.

Neutral Newbie

hi guys..i'm looking 2.4 vell 2010/2011/2012 with reasonable price and good after sales service.. can anyone suggest me any car dealer around kl,selangor,n9,melaka or jb?

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi everyone

Just a quick question here. My 08 Alphard today behave abnormally.

Every time I switched off the engine, there is the di-di sound which will end after 7 or 8 di.

At the same time, there is a red light car with key blinking, even after engine is off.

Anyone has any idea what happened and the resolution?

Thank you and TGIF!

X

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Could be weak battery. Need see the icon of the red car else just bring to your workshop

Thanks bro.

Just came back from Richburg. The supervisor Ah Hong said this is normal. Everytime when we switched off our engine, the engine immobiliser signal will start flashing and it's just that we didn't notice only......

Does this happen to you too?

Thanks and good day, everyone!

xb

Just got my Alphard 1 week back and seem no any chat ground for alphard/vellfire.

Hello bro.. Do PM me your contact. I'll add you to our Vellfire/Alphard Whatsapp group.. Cheers :)

• Praise 1

Good Day Brothers/Sisters,

We will be having a meet up later for Alphard/Vellfire Owners at Kallang Leisure Park. Exact location would be the big car park in front of Burger King. Hope to see you guys later.

Date: 18th February 2017

Time: 1530hrs

↡ Advertisement