Vellfire/Alphard Owners.. Come in..

VellfireS

Is there any basement or MSCP that Alphard in too tall to go in? 

Especially in Orchard, Marina Bay and Clark Quay area? 

Thank you 

↡ Advertisement

Dear Brothers/Sisters of AVOSG,
There is an upcoming meet up. Details will be listed below. Please do come and join us. There will also be a photoshoot that day. For those joining us for the first time, fret not. Don't be shy. We might look fierce but we certainly don't bite. Cheers 1f609.png;)
Date: 22nd July 2017
Day: Saturday
Time: 1400hrs
Please include your names in the list on the comments section. Looking forward to seeing each and everyone of you guys

Is there any basement or MSCP that Alphard in too tall to go in? 

Especially in Orchard, Marina Bay and Clark Quay area? 

Thank you 

http://www.asiaone.com/singapore/20-narrowest-carparks-singapore

http://carparkheight.blogspot.sg/

• Praise 1

Hello Vellfire S,

just ordered a Alphard, if possible could you also add me into the whatsapp group for meet ups?

thank you.

Good Day Brothers/Sisters,

We will be having a meet up later for Alphard/Vellfire Owners at Kallang Leisure Park. Exact location would be the big car park in front of Burger King. Hope to see you guys later.

Date: 18th February 2017

Time: 1530hrs

• Praise 1

Hello Vellfire S,

just ordered a Alphard, if possible could you also add me into the whatsapp group for meet ups?

thank you.

Hello bro. Please pm me your number. thank you :)

Is this forum working?

www.alphardasiaclub.com

Nothing seems to come up when entered.

no boss. forum is down. stagnant for too long. 

Hello bro. Please pm me your number. thank you :)

no boss. forum is down. stagnant for too long. 

Wah bro, so many years still driving the same car? I'm planning to get a used one leh

Wah bro, so many years still driving the same car? I'm planning to get a used one leh

Hahahah.. changed to the newer one bro :p 

lai lai lai... more than welcome.. It's a great ride.. 

Need help ....

Driving a 2013 Vellfire & there's this "knocking sound" usually happen when the car starts to move off after warm up in the morning & the sound can be hear from the driver seat , suspect the knocking sound is from the right side of the bonnet . After 5 or 10mins drive , the " knocking sound disappear" ..

Anybody encounter this similar issue ?

Any kind soul can advise me on the above .

Thank You .

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi All,

good day to you guys.

Managed to google for a Vellfire/Alphard Forum and found myself here , lucky I still keep my username/password.

Its been a very long time since I last posted in car forum , previously I was driving an Estima and about a year plus ago it was time to get a new ride after driving it for exactly 10 years haha.

I got myself a used BM black Vellfire and previous owner drove it for less than 40 km!!

Hope to learn and share some knowledge on this ride [:p]

Hi All,

good day to you guys.

Managed to google for a Vellfire/Alphard Forum and found myself here , lucky I still keep my username/password.

Its been a very long time since I last posted in car forum , previously I was driving an Estima and about a year plus ago it was time to get a new ride after driving it for exactly 10 years haha.

I got myself a used BM black Vellfire and previous owner drove it for less than 40 km!!

Hope to learn and share some knowledge on this ride [:p]

Welcome to MCF.  [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Welcome to MCF.  [laugh]

Thank you for your Warm Welcome

Hello Bro VellfireS,

I have PM you my contact , kindly add me into the group chat.

Thank you.

• Praise 1

Any vellfire forum that I can join? Like to find out about auto tail gate and power sliding door as mine don't come w it.

• Praise 1

Any vellfire forum that I can join? Like to find out about auto tail gate and power sliding door as mine don't come w it.

Go facebook look for "2015 New Alphard/Vellfire Singapor", offering purely commercial services for these 2 rides. 

Most of the merchants are from Malaysia, and offers very extensive retro-fitting services, such as motor tailgate, conversion from pre-2015 bodykit to 2015 to even 2018 bodykit, even from normal 8-seaater to ZG lounge seats to even Executive Lounge seats, stabilizing bars, not to mention all the Modalista and WAD and Crystal Eye and whatever big  brand bodykit. Whatever you can see in Japan right now, almost all can be done over there. This is really something that is very lacking over here. We do not see a active market, and definitely more costly.

For example, right now I am considering motor tailgate, being quoted about RM2400 which is very reasonable. Also to convert the taillamp assembly to Crystal Eye which has sequential-running turning signal lights at about RM3600. Also to convert from 2015 Z seats to ZG lounge seats with centre console will cost about RM30,000. 

Now my hesitant is due mainly to warranty worry. Getting from PI is already risky, what if even the PI workshop also disown you for something they deem illegal? That is why still thinking.

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

Go facebook look for "2015 New Alphard/Vellfire Singapor", offering purely commercial services for these 2 rides. 

Most of the merchants are from Malaysia, and offers very extensive retro-fitting services, such as motor tailgate, conversion from pre-2015 bodykit to 2015 to even 2018 bodykit, even from normal 8-seaater to ZG lounge seats to even Executive Lounge seats, stabilizing bars, not to mention all the Modalista and WAD and Crystal Eye and whatever big  brand bodykit. Whatever you can see in Japan right now, almost all can be done over there. This is really something that is very lacking over here. We do not see a active market, and definitely more costly.

For example, right now I am considering motor tailgate, being quoted about RM2400 which is very reasonable. Also to convert the taillamp assembly to Crystal Eye which has sequential-running turning signal lights at about RM3600. Also to convert from 2015 Z seats to ZG lounge seats with centre console will cost about RM30,000. 

Now my hesitant is due mainly to warranty worry. Getting from PI is already risky, what if even the PI workshop also disown you for something they deem illegal? That is why still thinking.

Hi Bro Heartlander,

this is very useful for anyone looking to upgrade their ride  [;)] 

• Praise 1

Pls come and join us at fb alphard vellfire owners singapore
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1