• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
27 replies to this topic | 14 praises

Posted 26 April 2013 - 11:22 AM

Hshs
  • Premium member
    Hshs
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

http://news.xin.msn....ransport-system

If they only want profit. There is no way we can learn from them.
Hong Kong and Taipei transport system are under subsidy if I not wrong.

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 26 April 2013 - 11:24 AM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

http://news.xin.msn....ransport-system

If they only want profit. There is no way we can learn from them.
Hong Kong and Taipei transport system are under subsidy if I not wrong.

Taipei MRT is not on subsidy. Instead, it is on breakeven basis. It owned by both Central Govt & Taipei City Govt.

Posted 26 April 2013 - 11:36 AM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Maybe they are studying how to stop this .... ohmy.gif

pc_600x450.jpg

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 26 April 2013 - 11:37 AM

Tjkbeluga
  • Premium member
    Tjkbeluga
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I dislike Taipei bus. Not that the route is poor but the way the driver drive is like KL mini-bus.... Daredevil! But then, it's damn cheap. Only 2 stage of pricing, 15NT and 30NT. I always take bus 307 from where I stay to banqiao, office in ZhongHe or Taipei city.
Latio Premium Sedan

Posted 26 April 2013 - 11:42 AM

Genes
  • Genes
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I dislike Taipei bus. Not that the route is poor but the way the driver drive is like KL mini-bus.... Daredevil! But then, it's damn cheap. Only 2 stage of pricing, 15NT and 30NT. I always take bus 307 from where I stay to banqiao, office in ZhongHe or Taipei city.

Exciting mah laugh.gif

I like their train service. Fast efficient and the people there don't push and shove!
iPhone or iMia?

Posted 26 April 2013 - 11:49 AM

Tjkbeluga
  • Premium member
    Tjkbeluga
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Exciting mah laugh.gif

I like their train service. Fast efficient and the people there don't push and shove!

Yea, especially during peak hour with meimeis that packed with "cushion bags".... laugh.gif
Talk about their MRT (or TRT), they have a stupid token that looks like a plastic coin for single trips. I find it really silly. Don't know if they still use it now. Hardly take the train there. Mostly bus...
Latio Premium Sedan

Posted 26 April 2013 - 11:57 AM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Yea, especially during peak hour with meimeis that packed with "cushion bags".... laugh.gif
Talk about their MRT (or TRT), they have a stupid token that looks like a plastic coin for single trips. I find it really silly. Don't know if they still use it now. Hardly take the train there. Mostly bus...

they are using 'plastic' cards (eazylink card) like ours ... sleep.gif

Edited by Picnic06, 26 April 2013 - 11:58 AM.

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 26 April 2013 - 12:14 PM

Tjkbeluga
  • Premium member
    Tjkbeluga
    Supercharged
    Author Image

they are using 'plastic' cards (eazylink card) like ours ... sleep.gif

Yes, I know... it's call youyou card....
Latio Premium Sedan

Posted 26 April 2013 - 12:15 PM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

it's not stupid lar.. last time our carpark also use this plastic coin leh....
MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 26 April 2013 - 12:20 PM

Tjkbeluga
  • Premium member
    Tjkbeluga
    Supercharged
    Author Image

it's not stupid lar.. last time our carpark also use this plastic coin leh....

Yea, then gahmen buay tahan as ppl start feeding it with fake plastic coins right? Hehehe.... Back MY we used to have it too. The trick is to use the plastic coin but the last coin, use the real coin so that the visible last coin looks real. cool.gif
Latio Premium Sedan

Posted 26 April 2013 - 12:22 PM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Yea, then gahmen buay tahan as ppl start feeding it with fake plastic coins right? Hehehe.... Back MY we used to have it too. The trick is to use the plastic coin but the last coin, use the real coin so that the visible last coin looks real. cool.gif

huh? cheem.. what you mean lol
MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 26 April 2013 - 12:26 PM

Tjkbeluga
  • Premium member
    Tjkbeluga
    Supercharged
    Author Image

huh? cheem.. what you mean lol

NVM.... I don't really understand how the plastic coin system used in SG too as I've not seen it. In MY, they have those typical parking lot coin machine where you can feed coins to start the countdown.
Latio Premium Sedan

Posted 26 April 2013 - 12:29 PM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

NVM.... I don't really understand how the plastic coin system used in SG too as I've not seen it. In MY, they have those typical parking lot coin machine where you can feed coins to start the countdown.

sg is just put in the plastic coin and they tell you how much to pay.... then you deposit cash lor
MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 26 April 2013 - 12:40 PM

Tjkbeluga
  • Premium member
    Tjkbeluga
    Supercharged
    Author Image

sg is just put in the plastic coin and they tell you how much to pay.... then you deposit cash lor

Oh ok.... similar to those paper card with magnetic strip huh...
Latio Premium Sedan

Posted 26 April 2013 - 12:48 PM

Darthrevan
  • Premium member
    Darthrevan
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

i only used it a couple of times before in a carpark beside Peninsula Plaza..IIRC it's a small yellow plastic coin

Posted 26 April 2013 - 12:57 PM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i only used it a couple of times before in a carpark beside Peninsula Plaza..IIRC it's a small yellow plastic coin

yup that is the place.. i think a few more place have also.... if i rem correctly
MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 26 April 2013 - 12:57 PM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Oh ok.... similar to those paper card with magnetic strip huh...

yup same de
MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 26 April 2013 - 01:24 PM

Alpha78
  • Premium member
    Alpha78
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Actually the plastic coin has a chip inside just like the EZ-link card. Tap to go in, slot to go out. In fact I think it's a better idea than our scholars who can only think of implementing $1 deposit for single trip ticket. And the cost price of the ticket is more than $1, they lose money when tourists decide to keep it as souvenir.
Normal is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work and driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for in order to get to the job you need to pay for the clothes and the car, and the house you leave vacant all day so you can afford to live in it.

Posted 26 April 2013 - 01:27 PM

Tjkbeluga
  • Premium member
    Tjkbeluga
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Actually the plastic coin has a chip inside just like the EZ-link card. Tap to go in, slot to go out. In fact I think it's a better idea than our scholars who can only think of implementing $1 deposit for single trip ticket. And the cost price of the ticket is more than $1, they lose money when tourists decide to keep it as souvenir.

They have changed to the cheaper version liao. Now it's paper type.
Latio Premium Sedan

Posted 26 April 2013 - 01:32 PM

Alpha78
  • Premium member
    Alpha78
    6th Gear
    Author Image

They have changed to the cheaper version liao. Now it's paper type.

Ok. Your info should be more updated. I last went Taipei at end-2011. It was still using the plastic coin. Ended up we bought 2 of the you-you cards.
Normal is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work and driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for in order to get to the job you need to pay for the clothes and the car, and the house you leave vacant all day so you can afford to live in it.

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: pore, studying, Taipei, public and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users