Instant noodle sales top 100 billion units a year

Jman888

my favourite is indofood's indomie. I will always add a hard boiled egg when I eat that. [laugh]

Yah i like indomie as well, whenever i go indo i willbuy a box

its better to buy indomie in indon than in sg cos their export noodle contain higher persevative and more bad to health

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Yah i like indomie as well, whenever i go indo i willbuy a box

its better to buy indomie in indon than in sg cos their export noodle contain higher persevative and more bad to health

Worrying about health while shopping for instant noodles is oxymoron'ish' :D

Worrying about health while shopping for instant noodles is oxymoron'ish' :D

When I was in OZ recently, they do sell maggi mee that is approved by the OZ authority.... sipeh pai jiak....

When I was in OZ recently, they do sell maggi mee that is approved by the OZ authority.... sipeh pai jiak....

only recently, they have been selling meggi mee in supermarket for donkey years!

Ang mor usually look older than their age one lah....

Lemme rephrase then, she looks 10 years older than an 18-year old angmoh should. Imagine how she's gonna look at 28 if she doesn't change her diet, provided she lives that long. :wacko:

Instant noodles with luncheon meat and egg is the ONLY food i would order from the HK cafes in Singapore... I really love them!

Why don't i cook it myself? Lazy lah....

A close second will be the Maggi Goreng (Ayam) at the Indian coffeeshops... Curry chicken flavour! Salty, spicy and nice...

Some people like sodomee :D

my bolehland korlicks said if the opposition wins in bolehland, they will have a new type of noodle call sodo-mee....anyway, thats for bolehland only....

Turbocharged

I something cook instant noodles with other boiled stuff but I don't use their soup base... natural ingredients from the boiled stuff is good enough to bring out the flavor

I something cook instant noodles with other boiled stuff but I don't use their soup base... natural ingredients from the boiled stuff is good enough to bring out the flavor

There is some food stall outside also use instant noodle to cook their mee soup etc without using the soup base lo.

You ain't taste nothing if you have not eaten Indomie... ^_^ ^_^

i still prefer myojo / nissin

the thai brand MAMA is very nice also. Indomie is overated.

Turbocharged

i still prefer myojo / nissin

the thai brand MAMA is very nice also. Indomie is overated.

I find the Indomie that is exported to Singapore, the taste has been toned down.

Must buy from Indonesia then you can get the real taste.

Anyway, the Indomie flavours i like are those that other brands don't carry, like Soto and Rendang.. ^_^

my favourite is indofood's indomie. I will always add a hard boiled egg when I eat that. [laugh]

For me it's half or soft boiled egg.. Stir the egg yolk into the mix. yummy.