Miss Korea Contestants All Look Alike

Jman888

not only that...eye brown and eyes shape too...wow lan

You meant eyebrows I am fairly sure brown eyes are pretty typical of Koreans, but I could be wrong.

Edited by Kiadaw

You meant eyebrows I am fairly sure brown eyes are pretty typical of Koreans, but I could be wrong.

Asian typically have brown eyes. Even for mixed blood babies, let's say Ang moh with blue eyes mix with Asian blood. The baby initial months might have blue eyes but as the baby grows older most likely it will settle with brown eyes.

If they are wearing those coloured contact lens, that's cheating. :D

babies tends to change their eyes & hair colors over time before it become permanent. (usually started with a darker eyes color & lighter hair). But of course, this is more so with babies with Europeans genes.

Hair color also may be linked to skin & eyes color. Like blonde with blue eyes, & ginger with freckles.

Even brown, there many shade, from almost dark, like people from Southern African, to light brown (also refer as honey colored) found mainly in Europeans.

Everyone take one chio home still complaint? [rolleyes]

To be honest, give me I also don"t want. I believe a child should look like his/her parent (but I think it is easy to say when you are good looking, haha). A boob or butt job I can maybe accept, since they do not really change the appearance of a person, but its pretty sad, if you look at the picture of the family posted early. I would not say the kids are not good look, but they do not look like their parents. I am imagine what the kids must be thinking growing up.

All opted for the standard, most economical package [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

They only got 2 package, value package or luxury package

majority take value one due to constraint budget however those rich artist or chaebol daughters take the luxury package and slight diff in eye and nose [bigcry]

Now they are saying the clone effect is due to photoshopping. Below are pics of the ladies before photoshop.

ku-xlarge.png

ku-xlarge.png

Those clone ladies are contesting for Ms Daegu and not Ms Korea btw.

Link

↡ Advertisement