• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
15 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:36 PM

Little_prince
  • Premium member
    Little_prince
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

hi guys.

i need some recommendations for electrician to help to install tv points in room.

i asked one that quoted me $130 per point.

is that the market rate?

thanks in advance
"Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it'll spend it's whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein

HungryPaPa - https://instagram.com/hungrypapa/

Posted 28 April 2013 - 07:41 PM

Jtb
  • Premium member
    Jtb
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

hi guys.

i need some recommendations for electrician to help to install tv points in room.

is that the market rate?

thanks in advance

it's around that rate. why not buy a roll to connect diy if cornice allows! If not, usb tv on a led monitor will helps.

Posted 29 April 2013 - 10:51 AM

Little_prince
  • Premium member
    Little_prince
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

it's around that rate. why not buy a roll to connect diy if cornice allows! If not, usb tv on a led monitor will helps.

thanks bro. but no talent for such things. laugh.gif
"Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it'll spend it's whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein

Posted 29 April 2013 - 11:40 AM

Ngck
  • Premium member
    Ngck
    6th Gear
    Author Image

thanks bro. but no talent for such things. laugh.gif

Per point regardless of length?
People are more violently opposed to fur than to leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.

Posted 29 April 2013 - 11:58 AM

Little_prince
  • Premium member
    Little_prince
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Per point regardless of length?

yeah. was quoted per point $139.

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:38 PM

CamholicX
  • CamholicX
    Banned

I am interested. Can share contact

Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:32 PM

Moredhel
  • Premium member
    Moredhel
    6th Gear
    Author Image

It should be around that price, considering the supply of cable, socket, splitter, enclosure and manpower to help you install.
Sexy Ass Tiko Ranger:- ^^
"How fortunate for leaders, that the masses do not think." - Hitler.

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:10 PM

Fitvip
  • Fitvip
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

hi guys.

is that the market rate?

thanks in advance

Is the electrician able to supply open net cables?

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:53 PM

Jtb
  • Premium member
    Jtb
    6th Gear
    Author Image

OpenNet

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:27 PM

Tarzan666
  • Tarzan666
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

From wat i understand normal electrician might not have the kinda equipment opennet contractor uses to test/link the cables..

heard from the opennet contractor who fixed it, they say the equipment cost 10s of thousands.
MCF PS3 Clan 1)Dj_spike:Dj_Shahril 2)Fireball0088:hsb0088 3)Tarzan666:sardin69 4)Tonyhawk:yaharoko 5)Ah_Cow:Ah_Cow 6)Kingcopa:thegod09 7)Freestylers09:freestylers09 8)Wreckwrx:wreckwrx 9)Galantspeedz:accordH22A 10)Unltd:Unltd8 11)Ixus:luckytan 12)Limahmao:limahmao 13)Skylander:rico7ch3t 14)Little_prince:The_king137 15)Hub_n_mona:trebuh007 16)Angguguay:itsagg 17)Ni_Ni10: ni_ni10 18)Windchoco : windchoco 19)King:Ah_nei 20)Tansrb:Tansrb 21)Nlatio: nlatio 22)MadDog70:XTheDarkSideX 23)Tkesper:Tkesper 24)Mazdaowner:SGSEAL64 25)Introz:intro82 26)Thefear:TheFury31 27)Unfair:pepi18022009 28)Ad23:ad23tzj 29)Josho:pboong 30)Lectrosphere:Lectrosphere 31)Bonafidestack:bonafidejack 32)East539:fronsi 33)Pokyman:nicktakenup 34)Antonee:YuYu_Nov 35)Legacyx:Rigares 36)Zac:ZacharySim 37)Thargor:Thargor-Orlando 38)Shorty:STR8_ACE07 39)Mrmilktooth:mrmilktooth 40)VellfireS:VellfireS 41) Elmo:Havock3662

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:30 PM

Little_prince
  • Premium member
    Little_prince
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I am interested. Can share contact

$139 is from starhub.

just call them if you willing to pay that amt

Posted 02 May 2013 - 09:57 PM

Ronleo
  • Premium member
    Ronleo
    Supercharged
    Author Image

$139 is from starhub.

just call them if you willing to pay that amt

Hi Newcastle guy wave.gif

My uncle is an electrician n he was the one who set up the tv point in my hall n room.

If u are interested, pm me for his ctc, cos I not too sure if its a good idea to share it openly.

Posted 02 May 2013 - 09:57 PM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Opennet just need to use cat6 cable. Electrician should have. Then wait for the opennet guy to come in to fix the ONT

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:19 AM

Mingsect
  • Premium member
    Mingsect
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Hmm. Tv point should be using coxial cable?
Unless u want to use fibre (open net). Then sign up miotv or starhub fibrento watch tv
Cat6 or cat 5 cable will be useful only for the connection btw the adsl/fibre modem to tv box

Posted 14 March 2018 - 06:44 PM

BratNZ
  • BratNZ
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Co-Axial cable is used for TV. Cat5 or Cat6 UTP cable is used for Network but if you want Network, I'd consider using wireless instead if you can.

Posted 14 March 2018 - 07:49 PM

Neutrino
  • Neutrino
    Supercharged
    Author Image

M1 got offer for FREE fibre installation at moment.

There is no law without enforcement

Back to Property Buzz  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Recommendations, Recommendations and 6 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users