THINKWARE / INAVI Users, Come In

Maxus-MIFA9

Hope can change the GPS clock to our local timing..... -_-

Have to minus 1 hr off every time looking at the screen ..... [cool]

Definitely for this one , we are working on it right now . :D :D

thanks for all the feedback ~~

Hope you are all enjoying the video quality and the reliability of this car cam :D :D

↡ Advertisement

bros who are using fxd700, how is it so far? i'm aiming at this, but worried about the heat issue as present in some other DVRs

bros who are using fxd700, how is it so far? i'm aiming at this, but worried about the heat issue as present in some other DVRs

For the price, very happy with the clarity both during the day & night. good design. Auto powershut down a plus featue. No issues with heat so far. [thumbsup]

• Praise 2

All I could says is .... [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]

5 thumbs up.... [smash]

(edited)

Bro

we are working on a new firmware , release date is 15th june .

We will notify this thread accordindly .

please stay tuned :D :D

Do you mean after 15 June. You have a new firmware for all new cam install? I'm interested but don't like to keep doing software upgrade and such.

Edited by LoverofCar

Do you mean after 15 June. You have a new firmware for all new cam install? I'm interested but don't like to keep doing software upgrade and such.

Hello Bro

Firmware updates only when there are feedbacks to solve certain issues users are facing .

For this time , we have to address the time difference issues .

Usually they don't happen too frequent . :D :D

cheers

yeah...any promotion for PC show?

also how much is it if i just want the front & back cameras connected to the cigarette lighter without the continual power for surveillance during parking mode (can't remember what's that thing called...power magic or something).

banner212.jpg

See you there guys ! :D :D

Please note prices will increase after the show due to USD increase , so i will try to give you guys as much discount as freebies as i can :D :D :D

thank you for the great support !!

Bro

we are working on a new firmware , release date is 15th june .

We will notify this thread accordindly .

please stay tuned :D :D

Hi Bro

Will the new firmware be ready on 15 June? Still on target?

• Praise 2

yeah...any promotion for PC show?

also how much is it if i just want the front & back cameras connected to the cigarette lighter without the continual power for surveillance during parking mode (can't remember what's that thing called...power magic or something).

For PC show installation is free . depending which camera you buy , because FXD700 is connected to battery directly :D

see you ~~

How does surveillance mode work? Seems like the recording is all the time even when parked and in the same continuous folder so the time I am parked, it is overwriting the driving vids all the time. File size is the same so I assume it is running at 30 fps instead of the set surveillance frame rate of 15 fps. Parking tab shows no videos. Appreciate any advice. Thanks.

• Praise 2

Having tried for a couple of days I can confirm surveillance mode does not work when engine off. Can other users of FXD700 confirm if you have the same issue?

↡ Advertisement