THINKWARE / INAVI Users, Come In

Picnic06-Biante15

I have just purchased the FXD700 but the voice is in Korean. How did you upgrade yours to English? Since I can't understand what the girl is saying I have not been able to format the SD card either. I tried to hold the on/off button while holding the record button as per instructions but the girl says something in Korean over and over again and I don't know if it is formatting or not. Please help.

How do I get the firmware updated? How do I change the girls voice from Korean to English?

Good day

Where did you purchase from bro ? our currently versions have been to switch to english for sometime

cheers :D

Bro ZMC, any ETA for FXD900?

Hello Bro

once the korean version is FULLY tested proven , we will have FXD900 coming in . Trying to rush in time for sept .

will keep you guys updated on this thread :D

Neutral Newbie

I allready have the FXD900 installed.

Some issues.

It hangs everyting it gets GPS signal (maybe not tested in Norway before).

And it has Korean Language.

So for now i have disabled the GPS antenna, and the speaker.

Works very well other than that.

I allready have the FXD900 installed.

Some issues.

It hangs everyting it gets GPS signal (maybe not tested in Norway before).

And it has Korean Language.

So for now i have disabled the GPS antenna, and the speaker.

Works very well other than that.

Good day

I am sorry to hear that , but we've already explained the reason why its not available for export due to manufacturer is finalising the EXPORT version's firmware .

So until the day its finalised , we will not be able to launch this product in our region .

Thank you for choosing THINKWARE and I hope you liked your new gadget :D :D

Edited by ZMC

Sorry to hear about that man... how you manage to contact the fella? You present when the accident happened ah?

I had a similar experience with a BMW driver kissing my butt and after pestering me hard to settle privately, played me out and claimed that the repair cost by Motor Image (which she had agreed to) of $1500 was too high! :angry: Fortunately the case is now over and I've claimed successfully against her insurance.

Edited by Lcsacc

Dear Bros,

Just bought this FXD700 camera, overall it's a good camera so far ,but having this problem on the time settings,

not able to show the correct recording timing, may i know how the rectify this issue?

Neutral Newbie

Hello everyone. My first post here at MCF. [:)]

How is the track record on heat resistance so far? If I have the FXD700 installed, it would most likely have to withstand whole day parking under the sun, sandwiched between the windscreen and a sun-shield behind it.

Also, any recommendation on installers for this unit that has experience with an Audi Q5?

I purchased from Apple-CT in Korea but they told me that they don't have English firmware. I am desperate. Can you help me? [:(]

Good day

i am sorry but we cannot help you on these because we only cater support for our own products .

I have checked with thinkware if you could go directly to them , but they also refused because they specially stated korean firmware is only for domestic use and does not cater overseas support

cheers

Guys

FXD700 stocks are in , please remember to grab yours .

*UPDATE* LATEST FIRMWARE HAS BEEN release . For those who wish to update please kindly call us at 65706448

thank you ! :D :D

Bought this FXD700 recently,

Recorded video was great.

Unfortunately, recorded time seem not correct even after formatted the memory card.

GPS seem ok as per voice announced,

Time zone setting in Thinkware Black Viewer

was set to local time.

Anyone face same issue?

Bought this FXD700 recently,

Recorded video was great.

Unfortunately, recorded time seem not correct even after formatted the memory card.

GPS seem ok as per voice announced,

Time zone setting in Thinkware Black Viewer

was set to local time.

Anyone face same issue?

You need a firmware update bro . The latest firmware has already solve this issue

cheers

You need a firmware update bro . The latest firmware has already solve this issue

cheers

Thank you Bro, will call for an appointment

for firmware update.

↡ Advertisement