THINKWARE / INAVI Users, Come In

Picnic06-Biante15

Neutral Newbie

Brought the FXD900 @ Comex yesterday afternoon. Was told that it is English firmware, therefore I got it. But when install in your workshop this evening, the voice was in Korean. Your guys asked me to come back again next week. Will I get the English firmware?

I just tried to open FXD900.exe, everything is Korean too. I used window media player to playback the file, but can only see footage from the front cam and nothing from the back cam. How do I view footage from the back cam? I search through all the files and none are of the back cam.

Please advise.

Brought the FXD900 @ Comex yesterday afternoon. Was told that it is English firmware, therefore I got it. But when install in your workshop this evening, the voice was in Korean. Your guys asked me to come back again next week. Will I get the English firmware?

I just tried to open FXD900.exe, everything is Korean too. I used window media player to playback the file, but can only see footage from the front cam and nothing from the back cam. How do I view footage from the back cam? I search through all the files and none are of the back cam.

Please advise.

Hello Bro

your PM has been replied ,

english firmware is ready , thank you :D :D

Hi there

I PMed you but didn't get a reply

I am interested in getting one installed but for a new car, you won't wire it to the ignition am I right?

hello bro

PM has been replied .

we will wire to your battery , THINKWARE products all comes with inbuilt battery power pack, so no worries about flat batteries anymore :D :D

All thinkware products are currently in stock !!

remember to grab yours now ! whilst stock last !

And for those who bought during our COMEX SHOW 2013

We will be calling you shortly !

Thank you for your support :D :D :D :D :D

hello bro

PM has been replied .

we will wire to your battery , THINKWARE products all comes with inbuilt battery power pack, so no worries about flat batteries anymore :D :D

Truely works, my Axio batt already 2.5yrs.

So far so good.

Finally installed the FXD900 at ZMC today. Installed also the Black Viewer on my PC but when I try to view the video, it keeps giving me the error message - Error: Connect Source to AVI Splitter (0x80040217)

Need help to get it working. [:(]

Edited by Wombat_VC

QUOTE (ZMC @ Sep 12 2013, 05:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hello bro

PM has been replied .

we will wire to your battery , THINKWARE products all comes with inbuilt battery power pack, so no worries about flat batteries anymore biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Truely works, my Axio batt already 2.5yrs.

So far so good.

thanks for your feedback bro :)

Finally installed the FXD900 at ZMC today. Installed also the Black Viewer on my PC but when I try to view the video, it keeps giving me the error message - Error: Connect Source to AVI Splitter (0x80040217)

Need help to get it working. sad.gif

Hi bro

can you give us a call at 65706448 and speak to jackson please ? he will help you with it

cheers :)

Anyone know how do I export the video from the rear camera? From the Thinkware Black Viewer I can see the video, but when I wanted to save the rear camera video for sharing, I have no way to do so...

Zmc, currently I am using blackvue dr350. Thinking go upgrade as this unit sometime can record sometime cannot.

Can recommend a inexpensive model and pm me the cost

Zmc, currently I am using blackvue dr350. Thinking go upgrade as this unit sometime can record sometime cannot.

Can recommend a inexpensive model and pm me the cost

Good day bro

You can consider Clair pop , $199 at upcoming SITEX 720p with POWER PACK INCLUDED .

thank you for choosing korea's number 1 DVR brand :)

Also guys please note our Singapore website is up . www.thinkware.com.sg

please let us know if you have any feedbacks as we strive to serve you better =)

Good day bro

You can consider Clair pop , $199 at upcoming SITEX 720p with POWER PACK INCLUDED .

thank you for choosing korea's number 1 DVR brand :)

Also guys please note our Singapore website is up . www.thinkware.com.sg

please let us know if you have any feedbacks as we strive to serve you better =)

plus installation.

Hi ZMC , i just bought clair pop from one of your dealer, would like to check how do i transfer the sotck micro sd card to a new card?

can i just copy and paste it?

another thing is how do i view the videos?

↡ Advertisement