THINKWARE / INAVI Users, Come In

Maxus-MIFA9

Good day bro

You can consider Clair pop , $199 at upcoming SITEX 720p with POWER PACK INCLUDED .

thank you for choosing korea's number 1 DVR brand :)

Also guys please note our Singapore website is up . www.thinkware.com.sg

please let us know if you have any feedbacks as we strive to serve you better =)

ZMC, do I need to go down to SITEX for the Clair pop promotion and also this the price include installation?

↡ Advertisement

Hi ZMC , i just bought clair pop from one of your dealer, would like to check how do i transfer the sotck micro sd card to a new card?

can i just copy and paste it?

another thing is how do i view the videos?

Good day Bro

you can just copy and paste it . As for viewing videos , you can download the player at www.thinkwareglobal.com

please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions :)

thank you

ZMC, do I need to go down to SITEX for the Clair pop promotion and also this the price include installation?

Good day bro

Yes this price only available at SITEX bro

Clair pop promotion price excludes installation .

Professional installation with us at additional $30

thank you

Good day Bro

you can just copy and paste it . As for viewing videos , you can download the player at www.thinkwareglobal.com

please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions :)

thank you

Good day bro

Yes this price only available at SITEX bro

Clair pop promotion price excludes installation .

Professional installation with us at additional $30

thank you

Hi BRO,

The website don't have clair pop, so which to download?

window 8 workable?

Hi BRO,

window 8 workable?

Hi ZMC,

I was surfing around and researching for good car camera when I came upon this forum. Too many near misses recently and want some 'visual insurance'. Am thinking of getting the Thinkware FXD900, both front & rear camera. Can pls PM me your pricing? Also does it include installation? Another thing, what's the diff between FXD900 and FXD700 other then the rear cam providing HD versus VGA? Many thanks.

Hi ZMC,

I was surfing around and researching for good car camera when I came upon this forum. Too many near misses recently and want some 'visual insurance'. Am thinking of getting the Thinkware FXD900, both front & rear camera. Can pls PM me your pricing? Also does it include installation? Another thing, what's the diff between FXD900 and FXD700 other then the rear cam providing HD versus VGA? Many thanks.

Good day to you. you have a PM :)

Hi BRO,

window 8 workable?

You have a PM ^^ :)

Hi ZMC

I had purchase the clair2 few months ago, the camera tends to auto reboot and reset the settings and at times the camera will stall/freeze(not recording) by itself which I had to always reset the camera by disconnecting the power source. Any solutions to solve this issue?

Many thanks

Hi ZMC

I had purchase the clair2 few months ago, the camera tends to auto reboot and reset the settings and at times the camera will stall/freeze(not recording) by itself which I had to always reset the camera by disconnecting the power source. Any solutions to solve this issue?

Many thanks

Good Day,

Please kindly try updating the firmware. it will solve the problem. cheers :)

Good Day,

Please kindly try updating the firmware. it will solve the problem. cheers :)

Hi ZMC

I only managed to download the Clair2 PC Viewer from the website

Current version as follows:

1. Viewer Version

Viewer : 1.1.2

2. Firmware Version

iNavi BLACK CLAIR2 : 1.3.0EN (Micom 1.07)

Hope the problem solve from now and will monitor it

Thanks

Hi ZMC

I only managed to download the Clair2 PC Viewer from the website

Current version as follows:

1. Viewer Version

Viewer : 1.1.2

2. Firmware Version

iNavi BLACK CLAIR2 : 1.3.0EN (Micom 1.07)

Hope the problem solve from now and will monitor it

Thanks

Please do not hesitate to contact us should any problem arise :)

thank you for using thinkware :)

KOREA's #1 CAR BLACKBOX

Hi All

Been using this for about 6 weeks and thought want to share some of my user experience.

Brand and Model

Thinkware FXD900

I'll skip all the parts where you can find easily on Google or YouTube.

http://www.inavi.com/Products/BlackBox/Gate?target=_Black_FXD900

Look and Feel

If you are keen to know what does the box include, there's a YouTube video on unboxing it too. I bought it from ZMC, so installation is included and I don't think whatever leftover in the box is useful.

Below are how it looks like after installation:

Front camera - The white line at the front is a left-right moving white LED, which can be changed / off via software setting

Photo22-10-1323317pm-2.jpg

Back Camera - I had to take this photo from inside because my window film is making this almost invisible in the photo

Photo22-10-1323611pm-2.jpg

Ease of access to microSD

Got a friend asking how easy is it to access the memory card. The short answer is difficult. I'll show you the pictures before I continue to the long answer.

Memory card slot - at the back of the camera

Photo22-10-1323940pm-1.jpg

To access the slot, it means you have to move your rear view mirror every time

Photo22-10-1323835pm-1.jpg

Having said that, there isn't any reason for me to remove the card other than being curious what have been recorded. Once the memory card is formatted, settings configured, I don't really need to take the card out anymore. When the memory card is full, the recording will auto overwrite the older recordings.

The Recordings

Again, you can find a lot of video on YouTube. I find those video largely relevant an valid compared to my own video quality. I am adding a few screenshots to highlight the missing information.

Day time recording is good, and you can use the software to zoom in the video, which is very useful in the event of unfortunate events. Also, you can swap the rear camera to the left window and zooming is possible too. Lastly, the GPS will show your location in the map.

fx900b-1.jpg

fx900c-1.jpg

However, if you are at open car park at night time, the image quality is not impressive. I assume the result will be better if inside lighted MSCP. Below show a screen shot from open car park with little lights, I'm not sure if there's an event, will I be able to see the car plate. Having said that, I think with zoom in and the light from the other vehicle, there's a high chance I can. I don't really wish to find out with my cam at this stage... [sweatdrop]

fx900a-1.jpg

The Software

It's called BlackViewer, which can be downloaded online. Setup is straight forward, settings are easy too. Below are the settings, most of these are set at the point of installation by ZMC. I did some changes which I will explain later. Some of the settings can also be turned on/off via the buttons on the camera itself.

1.Common Setting, no idea what does the brightness do. Perhaps I should change to Light and test it out.

Voice recording records the voice in the car.

Voice guidance is useful, it tells you how many events were recorded while parking, whether GPS connected etc.

fx900-1-1.jpg

2. Continuous settings, these are the settings when you are driving the car, I changed nothing.

fx900-2-1.jpg

3. Surveillance (parking mode).

I changed the 15fps to 30 fps, no significant difference, hence I changed it back.

I did reduce the sensitivity of the motion detection, because it was recording everything that moves...

There is also a cut off when battery hits 12V or the duration is longer than 48hrs, meaning the camera will shut down to prevent drying the battery. I've been leaving parking mode on overnight and I have no issue with battery so far.

fx900-3a-1.jpg

fx900-3b-1.jpg

4. Additional Settings, this is where you change the LED light and also the microSD storage allocation.

fx900-4a-1.jpg

fx900-4b-2.jpg

fx900-4c.jpg

Credits to bro VitaminC1231 for the review in MCF :)

Edited by ZMC
  • Praise 1

How much for FXD900? Installation included? My current units are blackvue 350 and 400.

Please advise asap. Thanks!

↡ Advertisement