LTA and Certis Cisco really screwed up

Becks2307

I've been getting summoned for parking outside my house which is a continuous white line, okay I know im wrong I breached the rules. However, the way they run things really pissed me off.

Firstly out of all the residents car that parked outside of their house (there were around 20 plus or more) only 3-4 got summoned. So one of the day which is yesterday, I caught that guy issuing me a ticket to my car, so I came out and asked why he only summoned specific cars only. He said they will only issue ticket to cars that the residence around that area complain, so I was like okay if that's the case I complain to him right on the spot and demand him to summon the rest of the cars then. He told me I need to call up the LTA hotline to make a report first, which is totally nonsense. It takes time to call them, and by the time they send another traffic warden down is already another 1hr plus or sometimes they do not appear at all!

So this time round I was really pissed off, I called the LTA and request them to summon all the cars around the area. they say ok they will send someone down, I said someone is already down here so why can't they do something immediately. they said they need to go through some SOP before the traffic warden can issue. Then I was like ok, and the stupid procedure takes like years to process...so I get this traffic warden to wait here till they get the info to summoned. by then Ive had enough of waiting as its already 12 midnight and I don't have all day to play with them, so I called the supervisor to come down also and demand an explanation to this.

The supervisor came down and gave the same lame excuse where they summoned cars only complained by the residence. I was like WTF? ok so I did made a complain earlier on so can u summon the rest of the vehicles, so they called their office to check and stuffs after so long then they decided to tell me okay they will summon every vehicles...but after driving around looking they decided not to summon and back out of their words....seriously wtf is going on?! they like to summon they summon don't like then don't summon?

so okay I called the LTA officer today, she told me that they will only summon those cars complaint and with the carplate number given to them....I was like WTF?!?! seriously that's really b-------t...if u wanna enforce the rule then enforce all out...why do some half fuk job...

I will be taking down those carplate numbers later on and gonna complaint to them...see what are they gonna do about it...if still not summon issue, I think there is really some unfairness and biasness in the way LTA and Certis Cisco run things....

sorry for the long post...just ranting <_<

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Get proof. Either in terms of a voice recording or written statement then they will be forced to follow the book.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi backs 2307,

If you are the resident staying there you got the right to complain to LTA and do not have to pay for the summon. Firstly l am sad that your own resident people complain about it so now you know what kind of resident you have. Coming to your point about the LTA versus Certis yes indeed l agreed if you that not many people know their job. One person will give many reason that l need to check here and there but basically wasting other people time because they know people cannot wait for so long to get the answer so in simple be patience and fine out the LTA website and you can get the answer for your queries.

• Praise 1

My friend side same thing happens, other people from nearby HDB park there. Complain to MP and the reply they got was they cannot do anything,

if you all want can chip in to maintain a Gantry there provided one car per family subsequent cars gonna pay. Now no people complain liow.

outside road also ah kong road, nobody can put dustbin there also.

We have a bunch of stupid elites doing nothing of the actual real life work but just going through some stupid paperwork they call SOP. This is a stupid society, when the meat is already there and it is like, ehrm wait ah, I have to ask my mummy see if I can eat or not.

• Praise 1

I've been getting summoned for parking outside my house which is a continuous white line, okay I know im wrong I breached the rules. However, the way they run things really pissed me off.

Firstly out of all the residents car that parked outside of their house (there were around 20 plus or more) only 3-4 got summoned. So one of the day which is yesterday, I caught that guy issuing me a ticket to my car, so I came out and asked why he only summoned specific cars only. He said they will only issue ticket to cars that the residence around that area complain, so I was like okay if that's the case I complain to him right on the spot and demand him to summon the rest of the cars then. He told me I need to call up the LTA hotline to make a report first, which is totally nonsense. It takes time to call them, and by the time they send another traffic warden down is already another 1hr plus or sometimes they do not appear at all!

So this time round I was really pissed off, I called the LTA and request them to summon all the cars around the area. they say ok they will send someone down, I said someone is already down here so why can't they do something immediately. they said they need to go through some SOP before the traffic warden can issue. Then I was like ok, and the stupid procedure takes like years to process...so I get this traffic warden to wait here till they get the info to summoned. by then Ive had enough of waiting as its already 12 midnight and I don't have all day to play with them, so I called the supervisor to come down also and demand an explanation to this.

The supervisor came down and gave the same lame excuse where they summoned cars only complained by the residence. I was like WTF? ok so I did made a complain earlier on so can u summon the rest of the vehicles, so they called their office to check and stuffs after so long then they decided to tell me okay they will summon every vehicles...but after driving around looking they decided not to summon and back out of their words....seriously wtf is going on?! they like to summon they summon don't like then don't summon?

so okay I called the LTA officer today, she told me that they will only summon those cars complaint and with the carplate number given to them....I was like WTF?!?! seriously that's really b-------t...if u wanna enforce the rule then enforce all out...why do some half fuk job...

I will be taking down those carplate numbers later on and gonna complaint to them...see what are they gonna do about it...if still not summon issue, I think there is really some unfairness and biasness in the way LTA and Certis Cisco run things....

Understand your frustration, take it easy bro. We know that they are practising double, triple standard all these while, believe or not, some of the Certis fellows not even a local. They are so short of manpower till need to hire people from Bolehland to become their enforcement team. Knowing their working attitude, wht else we can expect more from them?

Stay cool and keep us posted. [;)]

• Praise 1

Hi TS,

I know this is a very frustrating episode for you but sometimes just let go lah. LTA is impossible to change one. Complain about everyone also no use cos it will only make your neighbours unhappy also. What I suggest is you park your car further away from the usual spot for a few days just to break the guys habit of looking at your car or summoning your car and see what happens after that.

• Praise 2

Ur ranting seems like a joke of the day. Did u go through the phone call like, " for complains press 5, after press 5 , our office hours are 9am - 5pm, please call during office hours. Beep....

• Praise 2

Do you believe in Karma?

What good would it do to you to pull all others down with you?

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

I can understand why ts kena complaint by his neighbour... When he kena summon and decided to drag ALL together, that speeks a lot.. I dare to say his driving style must be those aggressive type, or his ride heavy mod with loud exhaust,... I believe in karma.. [rolleyes]

Sounds like the only thing they can auto do is go home and go toilet. Everything else need to wait for orders.

Toilet also still must ask hor, .......can sit or must squat [laugh][laugh]

• Praise 2

It's a vicious cycle that's likely to end up with everyone in the neighborhood not having a place to park their cars.

Better for ts to spend time building pr unless he has plan to move out from there.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

knn.. u kena summon already wanna sabo other people? [:|]