Authorised Dealers no longer offering manual options??

Zxcvb

Supersonic

Why cannot drive MX5 everyday?

maybe coz he takes the bus everyday...? :D

↡ Advertisement

maybe coz he takes the bus everyday...? :D

LOL...alternate days lah [laugh] [laugh]

my own stick i let others play lor...

my BMW is manual lo. oliginal manual sommore...

I only got 2 pedals but still need to shift gear manually.

Not doing anything about it??

age bro....no impairment, but the position one sits in the mx5 is not good on the knees n hips....was having trouble just before i sold it.

manual? even bas and teksi oso auto liao. :D

Yah exactly.. so those who choose to drive auto now are same like taxi drivers [laugh]

For ultimate control drive manual !

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

age bro....no impairment, but the position one sits in the mx5 is not good on the knees n hips....was having trouble just before i sold it.

must be getting old lah you! hahaha ...

then again ... i also starting to get back problems liao :P lol

and our beloved E39 M5 :wub: :wub:

E39 not hardcore la. Very sedated. [laugh]

I remember an 03' model going for 100K a few months back. Someone renew that COE dammit. I'm still saving up to buy it.

must be getting old lah you! hahaha ...

then again ... i also starting to get back problems liao :P lol

That's why i have been going to Gym for the past 3 years to strengthen upper body strength.

Then, in the future, no one take the driving licence with manual transmission for car..

Everything is taking auto transmission course.. :D

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

That's why i have been going to Gym for the past 3 years to strengthen upper body strength.

dont forget leg day hor ... ^^

dont forget leg day hor ... ^^

Actually, i m a runner. Less emphasis is put on the leg. Instead, i concentrate more on upper body and circuit training.

Turbocharged

Wow!! I just checked a few websites (honda, toyota, kia) on their models, almost none are offering manual transmission?!? I understand that most people will go for the auto, but definitely there'll be some go for manual one. I mean how difficult it is to have an option for manual? Just blardy import the car in as like an auto?? Are there more paperwork?? Mechanic dunno how to service a manual ride?? The factory no longer producing manual transmission?? It's not like they stock up manual vehicles in their showroom and not able to sell (they order then ship in usually). So why they don't even offer it anymore still buffles me.

If BMW, Audi, VW, Merc were to offer manual transmission, i'm pretty sure there will be orders for them too. Anyone wanna shed some light??

Can have manual. Just special order and prepare to wait lor.

Seriously, I bet at least 80% of Singaporean drivers go for auto. With that kind of statistics, it makes no financial sense to bring in the car just to collect dust waiting for that 20% of buyers.

Turbocharged

Actually, i m a runner. Less emphasis is put on the leg. Instead, i concentrate more on upper body and circuit training.

heh, i guess we are following the same mantra then. but lately no time to run...

i suppose you still can do on indent basis...

i think a lot of the ADs are not keen on servicing manuals, so they are phasing it out or trying to make it as difficult as possible to buy a manual.

think give it 5-10years it should more or less be reserved for extremely high end supercars / hand built cars perhaps?

Hypersonic

Can have manual. Just special order and prepare to wait lor.

Seriously, I bet at least 80% of Singaporean drivers go for auto. With that kind of statistics, it makes no financial sense to bring in the car just to collect dust waiting for that 20% of buyers.

my old pigkarp is manual

more economical lar [:p] pump abit less diesel [:p]

coe so high, got a ride can already [blush]

↡ Advertisement