Infant milk powder recommendation

Panerex77

yup.. now is $5 rebate with $30 spend. but i think the NTUC sign still says 1st 2-hr free ($2.80) which is not accurate.

How is the rebate given to you? The service counter tops up your cash card with $5?

↡ Advertisement

Old n new packaging??? No ba, last x Ireland wordings in Ang mo leh

Now it's Malay words leh, my boy still having the gain iq 4

Even Malaysia similac oso from Ireland lei.

I know enfa from Malaysia is make in Thailand but Singapore is make in ho lang.

Hypersonic
(edited)

Erm similac stage 1 & 2 is manufactured in Singapore, milk probably from europe. Enfa is from holland.

Edited by Lala81

(edited)

How is the rebate given to you? The service counter tops up your cash card with $5?

you show the customer service the receipt and they issue you a paper parking ticket. upon exit, remember to remove your cashcard and scan the paper ticket at the gantry. if your parking charge is > $5, insert back the cashcard the the remainder will be deducted.

by the way, there'll normally be a long queue into the changi city point mall carpark during weekends. the smart thing to do is to park at UE Bizhub coz there's no queue, walk across to changi city point mall to shop and dine, then walk back to UE Bizhub NTUC for a $30 grocery purchase, and you get free parking at the same time. the funny thing is many people don't know that there's two carpark entrance to UE Bizhub. i often see the main entrance queued up with cars (when carpark is full), but you can actually enter via a second carpark entrance by turning left around the building and skip the whole queue coz almost nobody is aware of it.

Edited by Jellandross

Even Malaysia similac oso from Ireland lei.

I know enfa from Malaysia is make in Thailand but Singapore is make in ho lang.

Bro I talking abt gain iq 4 leh

Hahaha

Sorry for all the miscom

Finally reaching first month of my newborn...starting to get the hang of the kid patterrn.

Now, i m torn if i shd shave the baby hair or not. He has such nice and smooth hair that i thiught it will be a waste.

At this moment, i am inclined not to shave, but maybe cut a few strand of hair during full month just for ceremonial purposes, even thoughh i have no clud what the shaving symbolises.

Nonetheless, i am interested to use some of his hair and make into a brush for souvenir sake. However not sure if the company that does this is ok with only cutting a little of his hair, instead of a full shave.

Anyone has experience with this company?

Thanks

Finally reaching first month of my newborn...starting to get the hang of the kid patterrn.

Now, i m torn if i shd shave the baby hair or not. He has such nice and smooth hair that i thiught it will be a waste.

At this moment, i am inclined not to shave, but maybe cut a few strand of hair during full month just for ceremonial purposes, even thoughh i have no clud what the shaving symbolises.

Nonetheless, i am interested to use some of his hair and make into a brush for souvenir sake. However not sure if the company that does this is ok with only cutting a little of his hair, instead of a full shave.

Thanks

Thinks it's all up to you. I have 2 nephew and one niece shaved bald and one niece never shave bald at all. Regarding the brush better check with the store, because only the artisan knows how much hair to make a brush.

Btw, heard from the pediatrician saying there may be some changes from 1st of June with regard to vaccination. Anyway my daughter only need vaccination after 1st week of June.

Btw, heard from the pediatrician saying there may be some changes from 1st of June with regard to vaccination. Anyway my daughter only need vaccination after 1st week of June.

Yep i heard it wil be free at polyclinics for those basic injections!

Oh great this thread again up

I always buy the gain iq stage 4 at 53.50 from the Chinese shop

Ytd I saw got a dumex 6 yrs up at 30+ from same plc

Tdy open up, the powder is so fine n white

Seems so different with gain iq

Anyone on this dumex for long??

How's it? Tks

Hypersonic

from 1st june, all vaccinations except rotavirus vaccine and chickenpox vaccinations can be claimed via medisave.

Hypersonic

My girl has not much hair. Shaved at 3mths.

My mum wanted to do it again to stimulate hair growth but i said no. she already so little hair [:(]

My mum wanted to do it again to stimulate hair growth but i said no. she already so little hair [:(]

cheer up.

people with not much hairs are usually very smart.

cos brain conquered the space [:p]

from 1st june, all vaccinations except rotavirus vaccine and chickenpox vaccinations can be claimed via medisave.

if child after full course of hepatitis vaccine is still negative for antibodies, any suggestion what do next,

Any sdcientific proof that shaving does bring forth hair growth?

Or just a myth, similar to sunlight to treat mild jaundice?

Turbocharged

Thanks

My daughter had quite a a lot of hair when she arrived. We didn't shave. It's optional. Some of my friends shave, some don't. But decision to shave is usually instigated by the older folks.

↡ Advertisement