• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
20 replies to this topic | 10 praises

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:22 PM

Jeroming
  • Jeroming
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

It's that time of the year to renew my car insurance!
Been with AXA for the last 2yrs.
Anyone with Tokio Marine Insurance? Any feedback (good, bad or otherwise)?

Thanks.
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:38 PM

Fitvip
  • Fitvip
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

It's that time of the year to renew my car insurance!
Been with AXA for the last 2yrs.
Anyone with Tokio Marine Insurance? Any feedback (good, bad or otherwise)?

Thanks.

I used it for a year. The sales girl sent the document to my place!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 08:41 PM

Jeroming
  • Jeroming
    1st Gear
    Author Image

wa seh! i presume you were under the kah motors insurance scheme?

Posted 06 May 2013 - 08:49 PM

Dezouk
  • Dezouk
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

wa seh! i presume you were under the kah motors insurance scheme?

BRo check ur pm. I can assist

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:06 PM

Jq1988
  • Premium member
    Jq1988
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Good company, never claim but premium is affordable. Popular in Malaysia, especially for Honda cars!
Japanese girl is awesome!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:40 PM

Spica
  • Spica
    1st Gear
    Author Image

what i know, it is use a lot for a taxi.
if you r a careful driver, just use the cheapest one, aviva :)

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:49 PM

Kopites
  • Kopites
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I used it for a year. The sales girl sent the document to my place!

Sales gal send document to your place? Resident or workplace? Office or after office hours. wub.gif

Posted 06 May 2013 - 10:28 PM

VellfireS
  • Premium member
    VellfireS
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Sales gal send document to your place? Resident or workplace? Office or after office hours. wub.gif

Hahahaha. Basket. Straight to the point.

The Great Melon TIKO Ranger since 2011

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:43 PM

Jeroming
  • Jeroming
    1st Gear
    Author Image

thanks guys. sifting through my choices now. =)
sales gal gets an extra point.

Edited by Jeroming, 08 May 2013 - 10:44 PM.

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:47 PM

Bevios
  • Premium member
    Bevios
    Clutched
    Author Image

guys, how bout EQ? i got the lowest quote from EQ so far....tokio marine slightly higher about $75 more so which one better? i do travel msia alot so i think tokia marine is popular in msia?

Posted 04 September 2018 - 08:05 PM

Nom107
  • Nom107
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Hi any feedback about Tokio Marine.

Get quote from Kah motor whr their is cheapest of 3 ( Liberty n Aviva )

1 year plan $745.85

2 years plan $1,342.53

can i switch to  Tokio Marine.

Posted 04 September 2018 - 10:54 PM

D_orai
  • Premium member
    D_orai
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

guys, how bout EQ? i got the lowest quote from EQ so far....tokio marine slightly higher about $75 more so which one better? i do travel msia alot so i think tokia marine is popular in msia?

I'm under EQ and it was also the cheapest at point of renewal when compared to the other big names. EQ just introduced their own "fast responder on motorbike" initiative for policyholders, similar to NTUC income's one. Not really sure if others offer similar services.

It is never about how much power you have, but how much power you are able to use.

Posted 05 September 2018 - 01:44 AM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Which is better, Tokio Marine or Liberty?

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 05 September 2018 - 02:51 AM

Apple-Tree
  • Premium member
    Apple-Tree
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Just check out the online quote.  Income $800 Hong Leong $750 BudgetDirect $580.

The variance so high lor ......

Posted 05 September 2018 - 06:20 AM

Nom107
  • Nom107
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Which is better, Tokio Marine or Liberty?

Base on KM package Liberty  hv less coverage, Aviva hv good coverage  TM is in between n cheapest.

But not sure about claim,

Posted 06 September 2018 - 08:57 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Base on KM package Liberty  hv less coverage, Aviva hv good coverage  TM is in between n cheapest.

But not sure about claim,

Liberty has the following for their comprehensive coverage:

- NCD Protector

- Discounts for NCD, 5% OFD and 5% loyalty 

- Excess: Section I for $600, Windscreen excess $100

Benefits: 

- New for old replacement, 24 months from first registration date

- Loss of use, courtesy car provided

- Personal Accident, Up to $50,000 for the insured, Up to $10,000 for passenger and authorised driver

- Excess waiver for Camera Footage, Up to $1,000 if you provide claims footage

- Medical Expenses, Up to $1,000 reimbursement for Insured and each passenger

- Car Loan Protection, Up to $50,000 coverage for outstanding car loan upon accidental death.

- Personal Effects Cover, Up to $500

Good enough?

Posted 09 September 2018 - 12:27 PM

Nom107
  • Nom107
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Liberty has the following for their comprehensive coverage:

- NCD Protector

- Discounts for NCD, 5% OFD and 5% loyalty 

- Excess: Section I for $600, Windscreen excess $100

Benefits: 

- New for old replacement, 24 months from first registration date << tis good......

- Loss of use, courtesy car provided

- Personal Accident, Up to $50,000 for the insured, Up to $10,000 for passenger and authorised driver

- Excess waiver for Camera Footage, Up to $1,000 if you provide claims footage

- Medical Expenses, Up to $1,000 reimbursement for Insured and each passenger

- Car Loan Protection, Up to $50,000 coverage for outstanding car loan upon accidental death.

- Personal Effects Cover, Up to $500

Good enough?

Other hv : cover west M n 80km fr WM to Thailand, bad weather, riot n key lost  lock replacement.

U may say u dun need above, but the price may not cheaper,

a lot need compare :  coverage n Excess n Claim.

Posted 09 September 2018 - 12:35 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Other hv : cover west M n 80km fr WM to Thailand, bad weather, riot n key lost  lock replacement.

U may say u dun need above, but the price may not cheaper,

a lot need compare :  coverage n Excess n Claim.

Does such plans normally cover public liability as well?

Posted 09 September 2018 - 11:20 PM

Nom107
  • Nom107
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Does such plans normally cover public liability as well?

Tis wat I hv, fr KM

If U need more pls call ur KM SE they can help u

Attached Files

Posted 10 September 2018 - 07:19 AM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I think Founder of this Insurance Company just passed away,last Week. :a-rip:

Mazda 6..2.5.

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users