4 vehicle crash leaves two injured, drink driving suspected

Darthrevan

Supercharged

carcra0605e.jpg

Four vehicles were involved in an accident on Sunday night, which left two people injured. A car driver in his 60s has been arrested on suspicion of drink driving.

The Straits Times understands the driver had failed to stop in time at a red light, at the junction of Upper Thomson Road and Sin Ming Avenue. His car crashed into a taxi, which then collided into a van and another car. The taxi came to a halt on the second car's bonnet.

The cabby suffered facial injuries, and also complained of back and chest pains. He was sent to Tan Tock Seng Hospital for treatment. Another person also suffered minor injuries, said the Singapore Civil Defence Force spokesman. But he decided against hospital treatment.

The rest of the people involved in the crash were unhurt. Police investigations are ongoing.

Source: http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking-news/...ed-suspicion-dr

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

Please cane him. Given his age still dunno how to think, double the punishment. He is causing potential death to the ones around him. He die his pasa he shouldn't involve another. Given that damage he has cause , even if there was a death i would not be surprised. He is just lucky no one died.

60 or not , harsher punishments must be dealt out to deter people from drink driving. He wanna die his pasa. Why drag others into it? If he dies from caning so be it , fellow deserves it.

Edited by CH_CO

Now already got issues about valets driving our cars, dunno how we leave our cars with them.

i rather take a cab down , drink liow take a cab back....save the hassle of finding parking lots.

Now already got issues about valets driving our cars, dunno how we leave our cars with them.

i rather take a cab down , drink liow take a cab back....save the hassle of finding parking lots.

No lar, I'm also those type who never let strangers take care of my car except for tmc Bo pian

Even foc valet parking I oso Siam far far

But sun nite tot wun drink much but drinking really hard to stop when kakis r there

Hahaha

I mean valet is Bo pian last min drink oreadi then call them

They wun have any chance to have the car to themselves type should be ok

Hahahaha i understand your situation, i dunno how many times left my car parking overnight when i was drinking.

Next morning gonna creep back early in the morning to get my car before going to work, that was even before the 1st daylight. Lol

anyway not easy to get licence nowadays, inorder not to kill yourself or kill others dun drink and drive.

Dun be so harsh la

He drank, he drove, he crashed.

Tell me which part of the chain of events should i input my sympathy?