Crystal Guard Paint Protection - Pls come in!!!

Bonafidestack

(edited)

Guys,

I have been using this diy myself and used this paint protection system and the result is amazing!

I didn't took a video of my car which is a waste. The result that you get and the money that you pay for this product is a far cry. I bought mine at Ubi autobac.

Which is having a discount currently and i did all the chores myself. And my car now have this beautiful shine and also it have this water flowing off effect that is very different from normal hydrophobic effect that some groomer and told me. Those lotus effect that they share with me.

If anyone of you here have tried this products before? please kindly share with us the result!

Edited by Bonafidestack
↡ Advertisement

What you wanna discuss??? You didn't even name the product !

Haha. The title lah! the crystal guard paint protection...

After so long no one discuss about the product. I have used the Ceramic Pro Light.

Give out very good shine! Will recommend!

bro, i'm looking for a good paint protector or anything that could protect and enhance my car paint.

my car is 18 y/o, resprayed with quality glossy paint work few years back. it still giving out very glossy finished like a new car. but it has swirl marks. could you share how much you bough and show us some pictures?

TIA

↡ Advertisement